Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Wa11y posted:

, but are best used by wrapping up your body, kinda like wrapping a warm pan of food in aluminium foil to keep the heat in.

I'm not totally convinced that the giant spiders are gone so I don't like this analogy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
I assume using the pry bar to collapse part of the scaffolding would destroy the welding equipment, but maybe you could partially dismantle it or something? Or use the treated boards to get up there?

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
If we put the device in the tree, how do we get power up there? Is the copper wire spool long enough?

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
We have gotten a disappointing amount of use out of the rifle so far. I vote to Shoot that dang moon out of the sky! You think you're so important there, hanging up in the sky? How do you like bullets?!

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

It feels like it's been four months since she joined, not two days!

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Bring the 10lb sledge and the crowbar. Ditch Kate.

See if you can bring the copper wire and voltmeter.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Bregor posted:

It could be one of them!

> USE PESTICIDE ON HELICOPTER:ovr:

Why use pesticide when you can make a perfectly good flamethrower and use that?

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
It's a good thing the group got to the building when they did! If the glass cracked from the weight of David and Cody, it probably would have broken from the blowing sand sometime today anyway. At least nobody was killed!

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
:allears: Cody is really growing on me.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Olive Branch posted:

:siren: The vote for today is simple. What do we take to space? We have a one kilogram weight limit. I want to carry both of the floppy disks, the dead bird and Capitalism the friendly dead locust, and the lung efficiency pills, which combined weigh 0.1 kg. We have 0.9 kg of weight remaining. Is there anything else we should take with us? Should we go back to the plane and grab some instant noodles or something else from it? Let me know!

Maybe we should bring the ID Cards if they haven't been left in various readers around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
The plastic wrap might be better for patching the suit. Is duct tape airtight? Can we wet the towels with water or the neutralizing solution and use those to cover windows?

Also I'm voting heat, raiders, and the canister for our options the rest of the days.