Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
Did the traps kill the spiders? Are they still there for possible harvest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
How much you want to bet using the flamethrower indoors when the spiders reach you would kill them... then set the whole house on fire and you burn to death.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

This is going to be some final destination poo poo, isn't it? Our stupid little psychic powers let us dodge death too much and by god the loving moon itself will make sure we die to set the universe right.

And yeah we're gonna need some more crap to survive acid rain. Apparently this wooden house is good enough for the basics I guess. Definite need for a lightning rod though unless we want the entire building burning down around us. (Assuming it doesn't pull the same bullshit in the dream and just weave through open windows to hit us.)

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

That grappling hook is about the only thing I could really think is helpful. Get it between them so when cody falls, he's hanging on to the grappling hook that's either hooked on or being held on to by barry while he's being helped up.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

For all those infinite multiverses, the dreams are just glimpses into other ones where he fucks up and dies. Also interdimensional travel really fucks things up. That's what I've got so far. (To be clear, never played the game or seen it. Just guessing)

Probably put money on "Cate is from another dimension, but killed the last one in getting here. And/or her arrival here is what's causing the moon to freak out and crash.' Something something jumping through portals puts out a lot of energy, enough to knock a moon off orbit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Peachfart posted:

So... we just play the game over? Hoping something changes soon.

We never had locusts.