Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Nth-ing east.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

1. I really think the netting is a better idea for the windows, due to the large gaps.
2. I'm unsure about the weapon; conserving ammo could be extremely important, but it won't do us any good if we die. The flamethrower idea could end up burning our shelter down, and melee sounds really dangerous... I guess I'll go with the rifle for my choice.
3. As for the car, I'll jump on the :bandwagon: and go with Clifford.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Save Cody. Not because we need to think of the poor, innocent child, but because it's more morally sound (in my opinion) to save the younger person with a lot of time left ahead of them than to save the older person with relatively little time left. Also, Barry would never forgive us if we saved him instead. As for Cate, she hates Barry already, so maybe she'd be less frustrating to deal with.

(Both if possible with the grappling hook, or something).

Also, if we do have time to save both of them (it says we might not), and we grab Barry first, Cody might get pretty upset with us if we save Barry before him.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Although the height is good on the construction site and the tree, I'm kinda concerned about something: calling our hideout "inside" the triangle is kinda pushing it. It's probably sufficient, but it makes me a little nervous.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

azren
Feb 14, 2011

I agree with east as a first choice. What a fascinating game. That idea you have about a cold snap is ridiculous. Next thing you know, you'll be talking about acid rain!

I really like how they're doing this twist, as a side note.