Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Interesting little game. I played a bunch of scriptwelder's stuff, including the first 3 don't escape games, but not this one. (Armorgames had a lot of great flash games when they were at their peak)

Metal bars. A smaller spider crawling through seems like a lesser evil than a stronger one bursting through the netting and being followed by every other spider.

e: Oh, make sure to lock all doors. Forgetting to lock the door was a huge deal in Don't Escape 1.

my dad fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Nov 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Well, that's not good.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
I wonder how much the placement of the spider trap mattered. Would it have worked if it was placed outside or would the spiders just go around it? I guess we'll find out when we inevitably gently caress up and start over.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
That panel might be useful for isolation purposes if we make really bloody sure to avoid hitting it with a hammer at any point. e: Or at least give us a really funny "how could you possibly be this stupid" game over or something.

"Sidereal Plexus" and "deep sleep" are words I really don't like seeing together. Now that I think about it... Oh... There's also another very interesting tie to the game Deeper Sleep in this update. I'm curious to see what the game does with it.

Cody is adorable. :3:

my dad fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Nov 18, 2019

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

SSNeoman posted:

Everyone gets a coat

I think the game expects us to use the blankets for the windows, judging from how there's three seperate ones just like there are for bars, netting and grates. They're rectangular too.

And I'd put both heaters in the fireplace room and turn on the oven. I really hope our gang isn't gonna take separate rooms, that'd be silly seeing as we have only one fireplace.

I dunno what to do beyond that.

This

This is what I implied earlier without explicitly saying it because I figured that if the game reveals it, it'll do a better job at it than me just posting it in the thread.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

cant cook creole bream posted:

Also, she's totally planning on ditching everyone else on this dying planed, so she doesn't actually need to factor in their weight for the fuel.

Oh poo poo, I didn't even think of that. :stare:

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Barry is a good guy.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
gently caress.

Can you provide a screenshot of our inventory?

e: If we have to choose... Hm...

Barry. He's stronger, and will probably make the rest of the day easier. When we gently caress up and restart, we can do the opposite.

my dad fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Dec 12, 2019

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Sidereal Plexus: Not even once

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Regallion posted:

It's really unfortunate that this computer is not connected to the internet. I wonder if someone, sitting in front of the computer with internet access could, say, type that URL in and then maybe use that login and password? Wouldn't that be interesting?

:allears:

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
noodles, duct tape, copper wire, paper clips in that order of priority

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Well, that's not good.