Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

he also fired el generico and took kevin steen off shows despite them being one of the few strong draws for the company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Alaois posted:

didn't he also push Mike Mondo to the moon because he was his darling in OVW

yes and in his first promo as a babyface in roh he said he was going to rape maria kannellis

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

jim cornette is the main reason I dont watch nwa or mlw

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

what'd the video clip say

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ItohRespectArmy posted:

"trevor murdoch is the only guy I know that could ride a motorcycle across Ethiopia with a KFC chicken bucket strapped to his back"

i figured that i was making the right move not watching this garbage product.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Every time that bigoted prick tweets about how wrestling used to be real and for real men, somebody should reply with that Ninja Turtle video.

it won't affect him because he's a massive hypocrite and has always been one. hypocrites dont feel shame at being confronted with their own actions being at odds with what they claim their principles to be. see cornette bashing "jelly" janela despite his years of taint licking bobby eaton and trevor murdoch for a recent example

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

fatherofmustard posted:

When will Billy and Lagana resign?

considering they own it, never?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

davidbix posted:

...oof, I never saw this; kind of surprised that this didn't blow up into a bigger deal based on the "not a man" comment...but that could just be that Wade has been super low key about his sexuality outside of the blog post he wrote when his son was born. So unless you know that, it doesn't come off nearly as pointed.

dude seriously how are you constantly shocked and surprised when stone after stone after stone here is unturned? how big are your blinders on this dude? between cornette, vcrwrestling, how are you constantly turning a blind eye to clear cut bigotry with the people who you interact with? cmon man.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

ban bixbi bring rovert back

please no.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

fiery babyface mike mondo who threatens maria with rape

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

davidbix posted:

Hey! I like Mike Mond....

...whaaaaaa??!?!?!?!?

his first roh promo, i forgot what iPPV it was but he did a run in on a Mike and Maria segment, grabbed the mic, pointed at mike said FIRST IM GONNA FIGHT YOU then pointed at maria THEN IM GONNA gently caress YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i still want to know who rated the worst thread ever in imp zone a 2. i want names, i want blood.