Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a vengeful mother follows her sons killer to the bahamas and destroys a sailboat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

lol

this would be the one after the one with the 3d glasses, yes?

:siren: yes! :boom: :siren:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a misunderstood man is murdered by angry confused parents which causes some younger members of their community to have a hard time sleeping

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

double your pleasure, double your fun, these shiny new instruments will help out a ton

I think we're describing the same movie here

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

or friday the thirteenth nightmare on elm street, I get those two mixed up a lot

e: those are not even close to being similar, I don't know how I managed to mix them up

they did fight each other at one point and they both liked to kill teenagers as a metaphor for the aids paranoia of the 80s

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

a doctor imparts the importance of teamwork to three people

FreshCutFries posted:

human centipede

lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

SardonicTyrant posted:

Edit: Nvm, gonna think of something better.

Edit edit: A crippled man asks a friend to kill people for him.

glass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

some ppl are mean to each other in a house but the people outside the house are even meaner :mad:

the purge

but these are probably right

Manifisto posted:

hmmm tough one, 28 days later?

FreshCutFries posted:

i'm thinking night of the living dead