Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
knife pervert needs to not do the Naito taunt, the racism really comes across when he does it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
that was a very weird promo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That fourway promo started well but kind of had a weird, flat ending.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Yeah that took forever and nothing happened.

Still a very good POWE TRUGG show

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the beers are always warm lol

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Okada in character clearly has no reason to wrestle this match. Thats why when the match gets made for Naito v Jay they should just continually attack him whenever hes on a card.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Naito just slinking off. Oooookay.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

That fourway promo started well but kind of had a weird, flat ending.

I thought Okada was gonna pass the mic and someone else was gonna elaborate a bit more but uh

no????

just confetti time i guess

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
huh, has it really been only 2 years since Jay came back?
Feels like its been longer than that.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Oh and if you switch over to DDT just now, Kenny & Riho vs Honda & Yamashita is on

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
It kind of dampens the hype around the double belt match when the last word on the matter is Okada coming out to make wanking motions about the whole thing.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

extradite THIS! posted:

Yeah that took forever and nothing happened.

Still a very good POWE TRUGG show

It felt like an extended advert for WK and that is perfectly fine. I'm super hyped for WK

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

ThePariah posted:

It kind of dampens the hype around the double belt match when the last word on the matter is Okada coming out to make wanking motions about the whole thing.

Eh, Okada is an idiot, who cares what he thinks.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Let’s be honest, how often do ~any~ promos involving four people all potentially wrestling each other work out very well unless they have like, the greatest talkers of all time in them, especially in a company where they don’t tend to break down into brawls

Remember the promo where like Goto and Okada and Tanahashi and Ibushi were all out there with Jay? That poo poo was awkward as hell. And like the last WWE promo I can think of where that setup worked out was the ladder promo where Jericho carried the whole thing and Sami pointed out that he lost the first Money In a the Bank ladder match after Jericho bragged about inventing it.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Remember Ibushi isn't the most comfortable talker and Jay doesn't speak Japanese. It still had the awesome line that Okada threw at Naito so it wasn't all bad. Naito probably could have done more but he seemed subdued on purpose. He is normally a very good promo.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I just want to post that Hiromu is back y'all. Hiromu is back :unsmith:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

ThePariah posted:

That's what that idea deserves

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

extradite THIS! posted:

And just as weird if not weirder than ever. Just glorious :)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

extradite THIS! posted:

I can't wait for the first full LIJ rollcall :unsmith:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Rarity posted:

I can't wait for the first full LIJ rollcall :unsmith:

If this is leading to a full LIJ rollcall where LIJ holds All The Belts I'll be ok with it, even as it would mean Naito winning a thing

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

extradite THIS! posted:

If this is leading to a full LIJ rollcall where LIJ holds All The Belts I'll be ok with it, even as it would mean Naito winning a thing

It will except Naito is still IC champ and SANADA is Heavyweight champ

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ThePariah posted:

Counterpoint, the double belt shenanigans is worthy of wanking motions.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

I don't mind it.

Like, they need two big matches to move tickets. Okada v Ibushi and then Okada v Naito will do the job

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

karmicknight posted:

Counterpoint, the double belt shenanigans is worthy of wanking motions.

You understand what is going to happen, I suggest you start preparing to, let's say,

WRAP IT UP.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
I think if they'd run this show in any other city they'd have gotten a good reaction for that last segment. Osaka really likes sandbagging stuff, particularly stuff involving Naito.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

HIROMUUUUUUUUUUU :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Chris James 2 posted:

HIROMUUUUUUUUUUU :swoon: