Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!
It really is awesome to see the reception Robbie is getting since joining New Japan. It’s great to share the joy of watching someone I’ve been a fan of for so long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

STONE PITBULL

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

forkboy84 posted:

Because when he loses it means one of his stable mates can come out to challenge Ospreay for WK

That's righ kids, EVIL is cutting to Jr Heavyweight!

Sword vs Scythe? Sounds good

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

did this match need a ref bump :/

No, it clearly needed two.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

Welcome back, you beautiful maniac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

forkboy84 posted:

I shall take this moment to remind you all that Dragon Gate's The Gate of Destiny is live tomorrow from this very venue that is hosting Power Struggle. They have English commentary as well, there's 4 title matches of which I think only the Open The Twin Gate match has a chance of being a bit flat (Big E are challenged by Ryo Saito & Yasushi Kanda, and Kanda has never been all that good). Susumu Yokosuka vs. Kaito Ishida for the Brave Gate will rule because Susumu rules, there's a tag match featuring YAMATO, Kzy, Shun Skywalker, Masaaki Mochizuki (4 of the best wrestlers in the company) in a random lottery tag team match. And oh yeah, Ben-K has his 3rd Open The Dream Gate title defence against Masato Yoshino. It'll be good.

Starts at 17:30 JST / 4:30 AM EST / 8:30 GMT

I might get in on that. Got any links to watch?