Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
YO!
check out who's ready to paaaaarty!!!!

[propping up a mummified corpse he brought up from the crypt a la Weekend at Bernie's]

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Bonaventure posted:

YO!
check out who's ready to paaaaarty!!!!

[propping up a mummified corpse he brought up from the crypt a la Weekend at Bernie's]

uh bro...that dead dude you've been draggin around pretending to be your uncle....that homie aint dead he just bit my rear end

Heather Papps

hello friend

guys a dog was outside so i tossed it a hot dog, and that motherfucker scarfed that hottie right down, one bite, outta the air.

then it like, came over and we rolled around rough housin' for a bit, he took my hat and i chased him and got it back, it was a blast.

anyways, he nipped me a bit and ever since the night has come and the full moon lazes across the clear night sky i have been starting to feel strange...

like... like i wanna steak. steaks?

a pack of bros, in one voice, together:STEAK CREW STEAK CREW STEAK CREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

in the distance, we see a light turn off at the top of the castle, the sound of rustling. a moment later a giant bat bursts thru the window flies, screaming off into the night

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

yeaaaah your boy here is about to get nosferatopped off if you know what i mean

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
(checkin out frankensteins weird cylinder head)

dude gets MUCH brain

crimes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

haha nice guys check it out someone made a double gloryhole in the eyes of this painting

hey dudes! where did bradley go?

*muffled giggling from behind the painting as a dick slowly emerges through one of the eye holes*

nut

Luvcow posted:

*muffled giggling from behind the painting as a dick slowly emerges through one of the eye holes*

lmfbo

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
a trio of bros stumbling across a chest of treasure, just bursting full of doubloons, pieces of eight, and Stepbrothers starring Will Ferrel and John C. Riley on BluRay.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Luvcow posted:

so like every single one of my posts ends up attracting some kind of wink nudge homoeroticism and i'm wondering,

im wondering why.

crimes

Heather Papps

hello friend

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

so like every single one of my posts ends up attracting some kind of wink nudge homoeroticism and i'm wondering,

im wondering why.

hnnnnnngh gepetto help i'm trying to become a real boy but i'm dummy thicc and the clap of my wooden asscheeks keeps bedeveling me with whale attacks

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Stuffing Dracula's foreskin with cloves of garlic while he sleeps.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
fencing some animated suits of armor but thanks to the Muscle Confusion (TM) of my P90x routine im smokin these bitches, prancing around, all doing the move where i animatedly yawn and glance at my wrist as though i were bored with all of this

crimes

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
flexin' in front of this mirror, then my reflection starts flipping me off, both hands, YO I WANT TO WIPE THE TASTE OUTTA THAT GUY'S MOUTH COME AT ME I DON' T KNOW WHAT YOUR SHIRT SAYS BRO I CAN'T READ IT mine says Pump 4 Lyfe

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

dude i hosed this goth chick i found in the basement but now my dick is haunted check it out

Escape From Noise

"Lol, Chad, you missed a spot! Also your face looks fuckin' gnar, bro! You shave with a weed whacker or something?"

"Dude! Shut the gently caress up! The mirrors in this loving old rear end castle are like trick mirrors or something! I couldn't see myself in them! Also mind if I just like, nibble on your neck a little. As a bro. No homo."

FutonForensic

a squad of bros felled by lvl. 1 Spectres, all because no one reacted seriously as each one cried "yo it slimed me"

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
every bro laughed at Boyscout Bro when he packed weapons effective against incorporeal foes. now only Boyscout Bro remembers how to laugh.

crimes

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Luvcow posted:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
"Braaaadleeeey...." a voice echoes eerily in the room

Bradley, shaking: h...who's there

*Bradley stops at a curious backwards facing suit of armor, the assplate falls off to reveal his bro's bare rear end, which farts*

Bradley, rolls eyes with stiff boner: very funny, guys.. you can come *rapid shutter sound as Bradley takes 1000 burst photos of the rear end for later* out now

Escape From Noise

Uh...bros! There's a guy at the front door wearing one of those pointy hats with like, stars, and moons, and poo poo and he's saying he's a detective so like...ditch the weed and coke and poo poo. Also, fair warning he looks like a wolf or some poo poo so just try and be chill and don't gently caress this up by laughing at how he looks. I may have already boned us there bros. So just keep cool!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
do any of you have friends you, how do i put this, DON'T gently caress?

crimes

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

lmbo calrissian posted:

Bradley, rolls eyes with stiff boner:

Escape From Noise

lmbo calrissian posted:

Bradley, rolls eyes with stiff boner

What was wrong with his eye muscles?

nut

lmbo calrissian posted:

Bradley, rolls eyes with stiff boner

Dude Brad I can roll my own eyes

Heather Papps

hello friend

just a buncha bros chasing each other playing tag but like, in and out of random doors in a hallway scooby doo style

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

just a buncha bros chasing each other playing tag but like, in and out of random doors in a hallway scooby doo style

Brooooo. You know Velma is a total freak.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
(while pursued by bats) bro these tennis balls are fuckin rabid! they're rabid bro! im pursued by rabid golden snitches, like from hary potter!!

crimes

Heather Papps

hello friend

dude check this out it's a loving giant rear end beer mug!!!!
pass me the pabst, i'll need like 4 or five to fill this motherfucker!!!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
"Bro, I ordered some UberEats to this place, and the maps shows the driver is right here, but the ETA keeps going UP!?"

*gulps*

"This place really IS haunted!"

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Twenty Four

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

and John C. Riley

I guess there isnt much that man can do

Heather Papps

hello friend

duders, this castle isn't even THAT scary.
opens the fridge, there is no beer in it
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

duders, this castle isn't even THAT scary.
opens the fridge, there is no beer in it
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All I could find was this dusty as gently caress casee of wine. Bogus!