Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

I don't mean worst as in eye-rolling lame Dad joke.

I mean worst as in you tell it to someone, and they laugh while shaking their head and saying that you're a psychopath.

I have 2 go-to jokes in the sick fucko category:

Q: What do asparagus and anal sex have in common?

A:If you're forced to have it as a child, you probably won't like it as an adult.

Q: How do you kill a one-legged fox?

A: Make him run across Canada.

Maybe those make you laugh, maybe they don't. Dark humour is like food, not everyone gets it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Just turned off my monitor.

There it is.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*fart*

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Literally A Person

;)

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
Three Latvian are brag about sons. “My son is soldier. He have rape as many women as want,” say first Latvian. “Zo?” second say, “My son is farmer. He have all potato he want!” Third Latvian wait long time, then say, “My son is die at birth. For him, struggle is over.” “Wow! You are win us,” say others. But all are feel sad.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
Why six is afraid seven? Because seven have many friend politburo.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I dont get the fox one

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Better nate than lever!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwYKKTGBDlU

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Q: How does the Ozark mom know when her daughter's on her period?
A: The dog's dick tastes funny.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
What is the difference between an arthritic oyster farmer and a prostitute with diarrhoea?

The farmer sits while he shucks

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Lowtax, The Zombie Guy, and a Catholic Priest walk into a bar. Lowtax orders a ginger ale and the Catholic Priest has some communion wine.
"Lowtax, I can't drink communion wine. It's poison, but what can I do?" said the Zombie Guy.
"Well, we can drink the ginger ale," said Lowtax.
"What's the matter, you're not a real Catholic?"
"No," said Lowtax, "I'm not a real Catholic."
"Then what the hell are you?" asked the priest
"I'm not a real Catholic. I'm a Catholic zombie."
"We're not going to let you into heaven with that zombie attitude," said the priest.
"What does that even mean?" asked the zombie.
"Nothing!" said the priest.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

a horse walks into a bar
the bartender says
why the long face?
i have terminal cancer

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

A priest and a rabbi are walking down the street. The priest sees a kid, and says, "Hey, wanna gently caress that kid?"

The rabbi says, "Out of what?"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Supreme Allah posted:

I dont get the fox one

You're obviously not Canadian

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Fox

tldr: Dude who had his leg amputated due to cancer tried to run across Canada by doing a Marathon a day. Made it about half a year, from the tip of Newfoundland to 3/4ths of the way through Ontario

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

A Louisiana teenager wants to go to a party. She asks her dad if she can borrow the car. The dad says, "Sure, if you suck my dick." She starts sucking his dick, stops and says, "Dad, your dick tastes like poo poo!" The dad replies, "Your brother wanted to go to the same party!"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Anyways, ban everyone in this thread, jfc

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

An old woman goes to the doctor. She says, "Doctor, I can't stop farting! Fortunately, they don't smell or make a sound." The doctor writes her a prescription and says come back in a week. The next week, the old woman returns, she says, "Doctor, the prescription you gave me is awful! Now my farts stink to high heavens!" The doctor says, "Good, we've fixed your sense of smell, now to get you a hearing aid!"

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

what'd the indian say when his dog ran off a cliff?

dog gone

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My sexuality was turned into a meme by idiots!

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
I used be a fan of the dead baby jokes in my youth.

What's worse than finding twenty dead babies in one trashcan?

One dead baby spread across twenty trashcans.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Johnny-on-the-Spot posted:

I used be a fan of the dead baby jokes in my youth.

What's worse than finding twenty dead babies in one trashcan?

One dead baby spread across twenty trashcans.

What's the difference between twenty dead babies and twenty bowling balls?

You can't clean up the bowling balls with a pitchfork.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

racism!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

sweet thursday posted:

Literally A Person

;)

:vince::vince::vince:

Sadly I don't know any edgy jokes because I am not edgy. I am currently compressing myself in a mold that will make me much more angular in the future. Just wait till then. Then you'll see some edge. Also, vertices.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
What's the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral? One less drunk. Always a favorite, I'm sure it'll be quoted at my funeral, which hopefully happens soon.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Arrhythmia posted:

You're obviously not Canadian

Best compliment i got in a while :o:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

An elderly white couple is driving home from dinner when they hit two black teenagers who were crossing the road. While one of the teenagers survived, landing in a nearby ditch, the other was less lucky and went though the windshield. When the sheriff arrives, the elderly couple is upset and worried about potential charges they may be facing (the husband had tied on a few at dinner). The sheriff senses their distress and tells them not to worry, “we’ll book the first one for breaking and entering and the other for leaving the scene of the crime.”

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
So there’s this guy and every morning he wakes up he lets out the loudest, most disgusting fart you could possibly imagine. Somehow his wife has not left him over this but every day tells him “one of these days you’re gonna fart your intestines out”. Her husband just laughs because like, how would that even work?! Well anyway, one Thanksgiving morning the wife wakes up early to go get the turkey ready and while she is removing the giblets, she gets an idea for the all time world’s greatest prank. She goes upstairs and slips the slimy giblets down into the seat of her husband’s boxers. She goes back downstairs and about ten minutes later she hears a loud fart and an absolutely bloodcurdling scream. A few minutes her husband, dazed and white as a sheet walks downstairs. Trying to keep from cracking up she manages to ask, “Honey I heard you scream, is anything wrong?” And the guys starts out, “Well, you know how you always say I’m gonna fart my insides out?” She nods, yes. “Well it finally happened.”
“Oh god! Should we take you to the hospital?!”
“No need” he says. “By god’s grace, and these two fingers I got ‘em back up there.”

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

LabyaMynora posted:

A priest and a rabbi are walking down the street. The priest sees a kid, and says, "Hey, wanna gently caress that kid?"

The rabbi says, "Out of what?"

Came to post this lol

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The Economy

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
There was this guy in college who got all the girls...had tons of sex. I asked him,"Dude how do you do it? What is your secret?"

"Well it's easy, bro, I'm a serial rapist."

edit: i saw norm do this in san diego but the build up was better

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Nov 12, 2019

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
prob mods probating nooner for every little thing

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
A young black girl has finally reached womanhood, and heads to the doctor. She informs him she has started to bleed, and wonders what type of pads she should use. The doctor asks, "well honey, what kind of flow you got?"
To which she replies, "lenolium".

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Lowtax, The Zombie Guy, and a Catholic Priest walk into a bar. Lowtax orders a ginger ale and the Catholic Priest has some communion wine.
"Lowtax, I can't drink communion wine. It's poison, but what can I do?" said the Zombie Guy.
"Well, we can drink the ginger ale," said Lowtax.
The waiter says "We don't have that."
"WHAAAAAT?" says Lowtax.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

A guy goes to a prostitute and begins by going down on her. All of a sudden there's something in his mouth. He pulls it out, and it's a piece of corn.

"Hey, are you sick or something?" he asks.

"No, but the last guy was."

A guy goes to a brothel. He's having sex with the prostitute and she keeps screaming, "more cocky! more cocky!" so he keeps driving into her harder and harder. After he's done, on his way out, the madame asks, "how was it?" He says, "I dunno, she just kept saying "more cocky!" over and over again. It's like I couldn't give it to her enough!" The madame gasps and says, "In her language, "more cocky" means "wrong hole!""

Quid
Jul 19, 2006
A priest and a young boy walk into a forest. The boy looks up at the priest and says "Father, I'm scared." The priest looks down at the little boy and says "How do you think I feel? I have to walk out of here alone."

What's Al Qaeda's favorite football team? The New York Jets

I heard there was a pizza place on the first floor of one of the world trade towers. Do you know what the last order they prepared was? Two large plains,

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I'm embarrassed to admit this, I have an addiction to drinking brake fluid

But it's not a problem,

I can stop any time

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
A Russian, an American, and a Japanese were stranded on an island. They decided to divide up the labor:

Russian guy was to hunt for food
American guy was to build shelter
Japanese guy was to gather supplies

In the evening they met up again.

Russian guy showed a wild boar he had caught
American guy showed a hut he had built
Japanese guy yelled "Surprise!" and showed a basket full of anime

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Horrible psychopathic sick graphic pedophilic incest sex imagery...

The Aristocrats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Why does a chicken coop only have 2 doors?

If it had 4 it'd be a chicken sedan