Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Really unprofessional of Tim to not let Mr. Movies review the latest and greatest and longest running time Bond yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Another Bill posted:

HEI wallet : dfac544a9c22212a57d580e722a92468

Send me your points!!!

I'm sending you five points. One for each bag of popcorn that James Bond 25 was denied by Tim Heidecker.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

This season is going to end so badly for Wendy Kirby.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Ingmar terdman posted:

need the gif of this

To be clear, it's an estimated rating from Tim. The movie expert and buff did not give a bag score of anything this week.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Since Gregg isn't giving popcorn bag ratings, I have no idea what movie to see this weekend.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I like that Gregg's tuxedo is more stained this week than last week's. I hope that's a trend.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Another Bill posted:

I read an interview somewhere with Tim where he said the biggest difference was having more than one day of shooting. Adult Swim insisted that they shoot everything in one day, and now that they're self funded they have a second day to shoot the season and that's a huge deal for them.

It's incredible this is filmed so quickly.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Flying Zamboni posted:

Tim's stomach bag is going to end horrifically for him and I can't wait to see it.

I like that the show is going into the realm of grotesque body horror. It was actually kind of nauseating to look at.

Every season of On Cinema is a disaster in slow motion. It's a perfect comedy.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

huh posted:

"That's not standard." - G. Turkington

It's time to get serious about the movies!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

There is no way Tim's feeding tube doesn't get graphically infected.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Not sure if I should ask this here but does anyone in the DC area want to see Gregg Turkington/Neil Hamburger this Wednesday? I'll give you two tickets if you do. My friend bailed on being able to go and I don't want to waste them.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

wuggles posted:

Thought this thread would appreciate my new Christmas present

Running time: 91 minutes

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gregg was down to zero so I gave him 500 more. :ohdear:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gregg's given himself a whole shelf of certificates now, including one for "Star of Ant-Man", "501 Movies in 501 Days" and "Hobbithead Expert".

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

derp posted:

ITS THE 26TH WHERE IS EXPOSED

Has Tim been silenced? :ohdear:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

This is going to end horrifically.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Tetramin posted:

Can’t wait to see the angel Wendy Kirby tonight. Americas sweetheart.

She is off limits.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I'm only five minutes in and all of Tim's dialogue is hilarious and incredibly disturbing.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cohsae posted:

I kind of hope that Toni isn't going to leave On Cinema because she's been great but I'm not sure if there's anywhere to go with her character that can match her performance in the finale

It'd be nice to see her as an antagonist or foil to Tim, because it'd be a kind of sad step back if she got caught up in the Tim blackhole again.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I love Tim's squinty chud face.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Wow! They got Spiderman to introduce the show?!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Tim's looking good!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Good for Tim to finally terminate Joe.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I need to get more popcorn or I'm not coming back.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

JAMOOOL posted:

just IMDB'd Joe and holy poo poo, what a quote

drat, he rocks.

RobbZombae posted:

Wait is there something actually happening with Joe?

I thought maybe he was busy last night so they wrote that he'd been fired or something, fully expected he'll be back next season.
Maybe it was a schedule conflict. It was worth it for how quickly Tim wrote him off, and declared he terminated him. That was one of the biggest laughs of the night for me.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The lag last night made me miss that the Desert Sun "Tequilla" is a Hei-Ranch product.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

There's a lot of great actors in The Pow-powser power of the Dog.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I'm slowly re-watching the special because I missed a ton of jokes due to lag. I just saw that at around 1 hour and 4 minutes, as Tim's discussing the rights to the original Chaplin's chili, it cuts to a picture of Tom Chaplin's corpse after Gregg killed him in 2020.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

huh posted:

"Yeah, I don't think so"

Everything with Wendy is so deranged. I love it. I can't say it's Tim at his worst though since he literally killed like 20 kids including his son.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Tetramin posted:

Did he actually go into any detail about hei points at all, I think through the lag I heard him say g Amato told him more hei points = better so they will be giving people their points back lol

Well, the Hei Points are going to make him very rich, and they shouldn't be confused with the Healthy Eating Index.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Thank you Mr. Tomato.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I like how well Tim captures the deranged, Gen X/Boomer conservative voice.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I hope Joe's okay, but him being sick led to some of the funniest lines of the night.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

unparalleled expertise

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lovelyn posted:

Any Seattleites going to see Our Boys this summer? Gregg will be here June 17, Tim July 17!

Not Seattle, but I'll try to make the Philly show in July.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

Perhaps the best line in cinema history

I'm partial to "YOUR SON IS IN HELL, DELGADO".

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ButtTheShitmanFart posted:

I got access to Dall.E today. Bottom right is so good.

Hey guys.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

robot roll call posted:

release the Gregg cut

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

huh posted:

"I've had a great life. You two were the best parents. I grew up to be healthy, handsome, and successful as an actor and model."

I always get so emotional seeing this. What a beautiful tribute! Tim truly loved his son.