Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Cray but true. I wonder why you people are significantly less terrible to internet socialize with than other people. There has been an instance or two in which people have been down right nice. It's chilling. So uh, yeah, why don't all of you suck that much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Everything is improved when you discourage the humorless from visiting

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Some are actually unhinged and bring it down for the rest. I have been meeting some IRL lately and yeah it's been good and fine so far but im still wary as gently caress about it just because like... I read the lepers colony lol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Riot Bimbo posted:

Some are actually unhinged...

I DON'T APPRECIATE THESE loving WILD ALLEGATIONS! :mad:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

If you're here you're here for a reason probably.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

gently caress YOU, OP!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

LabyaMynora posted:

gently caress YOU, OP!!!

HOOLIGAN!

Tom Gorman posted:

Never actually thought about that. :aaaaa:

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I'm pretty terrible

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
You got the stockholm syndrome, OP

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Literally A Person posted:

Cray but true. I wonder why you people are significantly less terrible to internet socialize with than other people. There has been an instance or two in which people have been down right nice. It's chilling. So uh, yeah, why don't all of you suck that much?
Thank the mod team for all the bans?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Milo and POTUS posted:

You got the stockholm syndrome, OP

Fleetwood Crack posted:

Thank the mod team for all the bans?

Thank? A Mod? I don't think I understand what you're saying here.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Goons? Awful, terrible folk. And some I assume aren't so bad but I haven't met any yet!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hahaha everything where I don’t know what happened is bad and your fault op, how ya like that! :flipoff:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Hahaha everything where I don’t know what happened is bad and your fault op, how ya like that! :flipoff:

Am I like some kind of trickster god to you? I mean, it's cool and everything but it'd be nice to know.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Im objecting to your post OP.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

my dog died im sad posted:

Im objecting to your post OP.

They say this but I have it on good authority this is actually a pretty nice person. NICE TRY, DINGUS!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Am I like some kind of trickster god to you? I mean, it's cool and everything but it'd be nice to know.

YOU CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER bwahahahahaaa :flipoff:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
The paywall and draconian moderation do great things. Also just straight up banning nazis for being nazis is a pretty rare thing outside of SA or like, Fanfiction.net

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm way more terrifying in person to make up for it.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

They say this but I have it on good authority this is actually a pretty nice person. NICE TRY, DINGUS!

:glomp:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Tom Gorman posted:

It's because I'm too stupid to understand how reddit works.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

LabyaMynora posted:

It's because I'm too stupid to understand how reddit works.

Imagine trying to read that garbage.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Julius CSAR posted:

The paywall and draconian moderation do great things. Also just straight up banning nazis for being nazis is a pretty rare thing outside of SA or like, Fanfiction.net

Yeah, it's a huge deal that this place actually bans Nazi assholes, which most other forums and social platforms don't because of supposed "free speech" considerations.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Nov 19, 2019

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Julius CSAR posted:

Draconian? poo poo hasn't been draconian since the early 10s. You used to be probated for not capitalizing or using enough punctuation. The one I miss the most though is not reading the entire thread before posting being probatable. It's so loving annoyingly prevalent to see the same poo poo posted on every page of a thread and has been for a while. Also ban everyone who isn't like pretty hard left wing, and who say epstein killed himself, that ought to fix things.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

OxMan posted:

Draconian? poo poo hasn't been draconian since the early 10s. You used to be probated for not capitalizing or using enough punctuation. The one I miss the most though is not reading the entire thread before posting being probatable. It's so loving annoyingly prevalent to see the same poo poo posted on every page of a thread and has been for a while. Also ban everyone who isn't like pretty hard left wing, and who say epstein killed himself, that ought to fix things.

:yikes:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

suck my dick you fuckman

-a wise man

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Yeah, it's a huge deal that this place actually bans Nazi assholes, which most other forums and social platforms don't because of supposed "free speech" considerations.

It's because they have investors, and they get money out of the investors by touting things like "daily active users," so the more the merrier.

"Hey, we have over 100 million daily active users!!! Who gives a poo poo if half of them are just posting "Heil Hilter!" over and over again, that poo poo's cash money!!!"

We're all just standing around waiting for the internet advertising and data mining (which is used for advertising) bubbles to burst. Then sites like Twitter will drown in server/bandwidth costs from their millions and millions of daily active users shitposting memes all day.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

OxMan posted:

:ohno:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
IM THE OP I LOVE TO TASTE MY OWN FARTS

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Sorry, I've been on vacation. I'm here now.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nooner posted:

IM THE OP I LOVE TO TASTE MY OWN FARTS

RAPSCALLION!!!!

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

OxMan posted:

Internet Social Prophylaxis

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

OxMan posted:

Draconian? poo poo hasn't been draconian since the early 10s. You used to be probated for not capitalizing or using enough punctuation. The one I miss the most though is not reading the entire thread before posting being probatable. It's so loving annoyingly prevalent to see the same poo poo posted on every page of a thread and has been for a while.
:yikes:

OxMan posted:

Also ban everyone who isn't like pretty hard left wing, and who say epstein killed himself, that ought to fix things.
:hmmyes:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's literally the only website that is moderated by people rather than a computer that does word searches.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

lmao is there a person on the planet dumb enough to think epstein actually killed himself, like who are you railing against here

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Probably helps that there aren't many literal kids on here.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Nooner posted:

IM THE OP I LOVE TO TASTE MY OWN FARTS CUM!

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Grevling posted:

Probably helps that there aren't many literal kids on here.

As long as they stay out of TV/IV they'd probably be okay.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Doesn't everyone follow the bible's number one rule?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuwxZSIS__4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Good points