Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
smart enough to realize greeks will be one of the first the other nazis will turn against if they win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

suffix posted:

antopoops twitter has been a ghost town ever since he scared everyone away by coming out as anti-nazi

yeah it seems to be mainly stream announcements

found a good comment though
https://twitter.com/brezlr/status/1299780021125558272

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

huh. technology has gone too far

https://twitter.com/DaveWolk/status/1297545994968674304

that's enough bitcoin twitter for a few lifetimes

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Boxturret posted:

yeah it seems to be mainly stream announcements

found a good comment though
https://twitter.com/brezlr/status/1299780021125558272
that picture looks like he is just balding and glued a triangle of a tattered stuffed animal on his head.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

CampingCarl posted:

that picture looks like he is just balding and glued a triangle of a tattered stuffed animal on his head.

it looks less like a natural widows peak and more like he's specifically shaving it to look like that

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
One Hour of Loud Fan White Noise From Bitcoin Miners. Enjoy this ASMR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKyx_S0i4p8

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Suspicious posted:

smart enough to realize greeks will be one of the first the other nazis will turn against if they win

antonopoulos 1, yiannopoulos 0

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

CampingCarl posted:

it's that Ronco spray-on hair but he used masking tape to get a real sharp edge

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...
Ethereum is a Dark Forest

i understood about a quarter of the technical stuff please nobody explain the rest thx but it was very entertaining :cthulhu:

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Zopotantor posted:

Ethereum is a Dark Forest

i understood about a quarter of the technical stuff please nobody explain the rest thx but it was very entertaining :cthulhu:

code is law

https://mobile.twitter.com/dril/status/873264183281889281

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I dreamed that in desperation I took a job with my last long term employer and was put on a project to secure herbal supplement production with a blockchain (the company has nothing to do with supplements, though when I left the idiot CTO was huffing blockchain hype)

Gazpacho fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Sep 1, 2020

Beldantazar
Sep 10, 2011

Gazpacho posted:

I dreamed that in desperation I took a job with my last long term employer and was put on a project to secure herbal supplement production with a blockchain (the company has nothing to do with supplements, though when I left the idiot CTO was huffing blockchain hype)

i assume they were penis supplements, cause what else would need BLORKCHIN security.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Sure your homeopathic treatment says it’s 50x saddle succussed but how can you be sure?

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

a publicly viewable, uneditable, eternal record of penis enhancement supplement shipments

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
A BIG problem with homeopathy's image is the myth that 'there's no peer-reviewed double-blind, placebo controlled studies' supporting it. (there are hundreds actually). So it struck me like a bolt of lightening....

One the one hand I see these incredible results day after day in my clinic, on the other the mainstream media reports that 'there's no evidence homeopathy works' with monotonous regularity. So, how about the clinical results of my new clinic, the Birmingham Homeopathy Centre, being published on the blockchain? This would provide raw data for any research scientists & be a large and continually growing answer to the ideologues that claim it's 'nothing but placebo'.

Would this be hard to do? Any blockchain guys out there?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

a homeopathic blockchain where you use 1-bit hashes because that makes them stronger

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Shame Boy posted:

a homeopathic blockchain where you use 1-bit hashes because that makes them stronger

no you've gotta get into sub-bits

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin
my peers are credulous idiots. if scientists checked my work, it wouldn't technically be "peer review" now would it?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

KnifeWrench posted:

my peers are credulous idiots. if scientists checked my work, it wouldn't technically be "peer review" now would it?

somebody peered at it so it counts.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

i loudly yelled my opinions on it whilst standing on a pier so therefore it has been peer reviewed

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Boxturret posted:

a publicly viewable, uneditable, eternal record of penis enhancement supplement shipments

But enough about John MacAffee's Amazon purchase history.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Gazpacho posted:

A BIG problem with homeopathy's image is the myth that 'there's no peer-reviewed double-blind, placebo controlled studies' supporting it. (there are hundreds actually). So it struck me like a bolt of lightening....

One the one hand I see these incredible results day after day in my clinic, on the other the mainstream media reports that 'there's no evidence homeopathy works' with monotonous regularity. So, how about the clinical results of my new clinic, the Birmingham Homeopathy Centre, being published on the blockchain? This would provide raw data for any research scientists & be a large and continually growing answer to the ideologues that claim it's 'nothing but placebo'.

Would this be hard to do? Any blockchain guys out there?

i went down a rabbit hole of reading people's profiles on the Birmingham Homeopathy Centre (or well, I think? there's like 3 of them) website and found an ad for EARTH ANGEL DEBORAH MORRIS and idk why i'd go with this blockchain idiot when i could have a literal angel doing my bidding

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Boxturret posted:

not bad if you can see who's winning

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Is there a homeopathycoin? How many times do I divide the coin in order to make money?

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!
https://twitter.com/ahcastor/status/1300939851554979840

quote:

As a moderator on AlphaBay, Herrell settled disputes between vendors and purchasers. He is also served as a scam watcher – providing a service dedicated to monitor attempts to defraud AlphaBay users. Herrell went by the monikers “Penissmith” and “Botah” and was paid in Bitcoin for his participation.
someone help me out here, what is botah?

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
not much what's botah with you?

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

variant of BOFA?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

BOFA deez coins? (ethereum and BTC)

Lol he was probably paid in tethers.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Gobbeldygook posted:

Herrell went by the monikers “Penissmith” and “Botah” and was paid in Bitcoin for his participation.

11 years in the slammer...
       /
:dong::smith:

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

someone who takes theyah yacht outah the harbah?

Azathoth fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Sep 2, 2020

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

imagine deciding to do crimes and your genre of choice is bit-coins

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

misspelling of botha DEEZ NUTS

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
many bothans died to bring us this information confirmation

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Manuel "Manny" Both-Hanz

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

Boxturret posted:

imagine deciding to do crimes and your genre of choice is bit-coins

if you want to guarantee your victims are stupider than you are, it's a good choice

if you actually want to get away with your crimes, not so much

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
"what are you in here for?"

"bitcoin"

"what the gently caress"

"kidding! Just kidding. Murder, actually"

"oh, cool"

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

"what are you in here for?"

"bitcoin"

"what the gently caress"

"kidding! Just kidding. Murder, actually"

"oh, cool"

And I, I walked over to the, to the bench there, and there is, Group W's. Where they put you if you may not be moral enough to join the army after committing your special crime, and there was all kinds of mean nasty ugly looking people on the bench there. Mother rapers. Father stabbers. Father rapers! Father rapers sitting right there on the bench next to me!

And they was mean and nasty and ugly and horrible crime-type guys sitting on the bench. And the meanest, ugliest, nastiest one, the meanest father raper of them all, was coming over to me and he was mean and ugly and nasty and horrible and all kind of things and he sat down next to me and said, "Kid, what did you get?"

I said, "I didn't get nothing, I had to pay $50 and pick up the garbage."

He said, "What were you arrested for, kid?" and I said, "Bitcoin."

And they all moved away from me on the bench there

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Shame Boy posted:

And I, I walked over to the, to the bench there, and there is, Group W's. Where they put you if you may not be moral enough to join the army after committing your special crime, and there was all kinds of mean nasty ugly looking people on the bench there. Mother rapers. Father stabbers. Father rapers! Father rapers sitting right there on the bench next to me!

And they was mean and nasty and ugly and horrible crime-type guys sitting on the bench. And the meanest, ugliest, nastiest one, the meanest father raper of them all, was coming over to me and he was mean and ugly and nasty and horrible and all kind of things and he sat down next to me and said, "Kid, what did you get?"

I said, "I didn't get nothing, I had to pay $50 and pick up the garbage."

He said, "What were you arrested for, kid?" and I said, "Bitcoin."

And they all moved away from me on the bench there

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

the only worse crime is a website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!