Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

these crypto currencies are getting out of hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

Shumagorath posted:

1 bitcoin = 0.9 bitcoin, sorry

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

oh yeah so what was the prize for winning the poop game anyway? i remember byzantine rules that may or may not be computationally decidable and having to pay outrageous amounts of money to play (ie, more than 0), but i don't remember anything about what people were supposed to get out of it

apparently after a little bit people were paying others to play the game with their sewer passes

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

gschmidl posted:

Funds are safe.

now hand me the key and get in the computer

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

the headphones need 6gb of ram so they can keep track all hacks and rugpulls on the blockchain in real time and instantly remove your ape jpeg from the lcd screen when you lose it

Which Headphone is Right for you

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

it's fine.

quote:

a spot check of several dozen private keys show that many still have funds remaining

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

Ariong posted:

We’re pleased to report that several of our users have not had their money stolen.

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

well not all of their money anyways

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

isn’t that sewer game the hideyoapes guy wanted to play done? like the prizes are already out? why was he trying to play it? something isn’t right here

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

crime is impossible in crypto. its just math.

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

that's whats so insane about this

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

someone pls explain how a digital actress starring in both D and D2 is different than sonic the hedgehog starring in both sonic the hedgehog 1 and sonic the hedgehog 2

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

you come at the crypto king, you best not miss the dip

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

cruisin' down the street in my high octane boots, spreading sweet lead to the children

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

Ariong posted:

Years of playing LoL during meetings have honed his ability to play without showing emotion to a fine point.

playing during meetings or other work is the psychological gutter guard.

I lost, but I wasn’t taking it seriously. if I really gave it 100%, I’d win.

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I forgot to read this thread for like a week is that binance guy in jail yet and has Sam got beyond bronze in LoL?

part of his bail agreement is he isn’t allowed to play Teemo anymore so no

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

i want to buy $100M in crypto, for some definition of ‘want’

and i bet the bank would loan me some money 😏

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

Boxturret posted:

you say I'm a criminal? well name 100 people i've hurt:smuggo:

this is literally Elon’s argument when confronted by some bbc interviewer about how he screwed up twitter

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

qirex posted:

oh my god some folks actually got in mild trouble for investing in ftx

this is so unfair. the investment team did their own research and everything.

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

how you gonna sue Elon for doing the one thing you do with cryptos??

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

other than seduce them, i mean

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

Boxturret posted:

you know some times I don't like how

you don't like how what

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

could sam envision a crime so criminal that even he could not commit it?

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

tazed with the worst type of electricity….

bitcoin

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

Ariong posted:

What I’m really psyched for is the cross-examination. Him testifying means the prosecution gets to cross-examine, right? Please say yes.

yeah but he doesn’t have to answer the questhahahahaha

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

LegalInu

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

with opening writing like
“Sam Bankman-Fried might have been counting his large stash of virtual coins. Soon, he may be counting bars in prison instead”
you know it’s gonna be a good article

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

i watched this entire video and he never said butt coin even once

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

4lokos basilisk posted:

i remember hearing a story about an army sergeant who got busted for selling army laptops to pay for his wow habit

so did he manage to make the $15/month or eventually go bankrupt?

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

so the short story is they all gave a program called “NFTTrader” permission to steal their apes and it stole their apes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

shackleford posted:

so there are rumors that the SEC is on the verge of approving a bunch of bitcoin ETFs?

apparently the SEC is considering a cash redemption requirement which has got coiners annoyed e.g. https://fortune.com/crypto/2023/12/18/bitcoin-etf-cash-redemption-requirement-sec/

lmao if only he would live up to his “look out for the little guy” ideals and let them all get scammed in a frictionless environment