Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Joker is pretty corny if I saw him doing crime on the street I'd laugh and say "Hey guys!!! Get a load of this goofball!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pontificating rear end posted:

Don't laugh at me!! *Joker begins crying on the inside and covers it up with maniacal laughter*

"Hey! Hey look he's tryna act big! Lookit this palooka! Did ya mammy do ya makeup?? Jesus the broad gotta have Pahkinson's out the rear end it look like she smeared a freakin' dog dick across ya lips!"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Protagonist posted:

joker as a sugary digestible pop culture icon sucks, but joker as a reminder that societal norms, morality, order and all that is just a (mostly) shared fiction is great, as is the reminder that that system isn't really equipped to deal with individuals who don't partake in that fiction

pictured: the best joker

I partake of erotic fiction

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Fiqcíon erotique je Jokér

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Der Spaßvogel.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Joker made one too many jokes on me so I told everyone he knew that he huffs farts as a sex type thing and now he has no friends

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Linux Pirate posted:

The wheel in the sky keeps on turning.

The hole in my butt keep on fartin

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Smythe posted:

Terrible. Feel shame for this post.

I feel nothing but pride

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Miserable Maid posted:

Black people like Dragon Ball Z

My coworker is a black guy encyclopedia of Dragon Ball Z we went to go see the Broly movie that came out not too long ago and his post commentary added many dimensions and further context

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

935 posted:

let's put a smile on that face, m'lady

Like em all and they they're all cool not one I dont like and/or dont think is cool

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gonna make a Joker outfit but it's just me in a jockstrap and my rear end cheeks in joker makeup can u guess where the smile will be.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The look I made when I squarted pungent miasmatic diarrheaus into my drawers on a nonstop eight hour flight to New Zealand.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Santa Cruz Sex Pest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Want to know how I got these scars? When you receive an injury that causes deep enough lacerations your blood cells will clot in order to stem blood flow and prevent bacterial infection in the afflicted area, over time this allows the wound to heal as new collagen fibers are created to close the gap and mend the skin. The new skin will be of a different texture and color than that of the surrounding tissue due to an inferior alignment of protein fibers compared to regular skin. These new cells lack hair follicles and sweat glands, allowing them to contrast even more with the surrounding tissue. If enough surrounding material is lost, as in fat or muscle, the scar can also become pitted versus raised which occurs because of excess production of collagen during the healing process.