Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
JOKER: I laugh at crime.
WHITE DUDES: holy poo poo
JOKER: I think it's funny to hurt people.
WHITE DUDES: holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
I'm an agent of chaos. Unlike you sheep I see through the lies we tell ourselves every day. You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same.

*buys ticket to movie that made over a billion dollars worldwide*

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
I really like The Joker because he just doesn't care, crime is just a joke to him.

*reads dating website bio of woman who says she's looking for her 'partner in crime'*

ugh, you bitch

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
man who spent his 20s laughing at dudes in Guy Fawkes masks now in his 30s and arguing that protestors dressing up like Joker means it's smart and important: I'm not a comic book movie fan, that's what so INSANE about this

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Joker as a sad mentally ill man, for the people for whom street art of Yoda with the caption "Stop Wars" just doesn't quite do it anymore.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Relayer posted:

yeah but have you considered white dudes heh heh lol?

Truly, nobody has it as hard as wh*te g*mers, the most persecuted minority in existence.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

935 posted:

let's put a smile on that face, m'lady

All those dudes look like they're having fun and they're not too self-conscious or insecure to post a picture of themselves online, they're pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Saying Cesar Romero is your favorite Joker is like saying Die Hard is a Christmas movie.