Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best jungle boy name
jungle boy
jungle jack perry
"the jungle boy" jack perry
jack "jungle boy" perry
View Results

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

hello

recently i have gotten into the habit of watching nwa powerrrr and aew dark as a kind of professional wrestling double feature of a tuesday night. unfortunately, the nwa is run by despicable racists with hearts full of hatred and this somewhat harshes my goodtime wrestling buzz. i enjoy to live post with my internet wrestling friends and so as a substitution and as per sticky nates excellent suggestion i will

Sticky Nate posted:

watch Gatoh Move.

to be specific, I will be watching whatever gatoh move match has most recently been uploaded to their youtube channel as of 6pm eastern american time/11pm british time on a tuesday night. if we can reach the nwa thread's "4 people live posting" level of hype i will consider this a runaway success.

what is gatoh move?

i am sure chris james 2 did a really good summary but search is what it is so here is something i stole off of reddit posted:

Gatoh Move is owned by Emi Sakura, who you may have seen a fantastic match at AEW Double Or Nothing on Saturday, and is a very small Thai promotion that centres around more comedic and mat based wrestling. They have produced some of the best young talent in Japan such as Riho, who was also in the tag match at Double Or Nothing, and Mei Suruga. Their shows mostly take place in Ichigaya Chocolate Square, which is essentially a small room with two windows, and there is no ring, so it is something completely different to any other promotion going right now. They also have started doing English commentary recently. The general manager of Gatoh Move wants to get the promotion's YouTube channel, which is the only way to watch the promotion aside from going to their shows, to 4,000 subscribers by the end of the month, so I'd heavily recommend anyone reading this to subscribe to their channel to help them achieve this goal and to expose themself to some unique and really fun wrestling.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2HtPsU4U7TNSv2mSbPkj0w
EDIT: accidentally said the promotion was Japanese, it's actually Thai, they just run most of their shows in Japan.

i was going to upload an eye catching image but instead here is emi wrestling some dude in a graveyard/public park uploaded in the lowest possible quality also it is supposed to be for a spin off organisation of their micro indy which cannot possibly be making any money unless it some kind of money laundering operation this promotion owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjPl2-2hN3s

here is a match featuring lulu pencil that got some love in the MOTY thread. i have been assured that it is not all comedy all the time if that is not your thing.

if people want to hijack this thread to similar purpose when certain other wrestling programming is on the air go crazy i would not be opposed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

anyone remember that wrestling group in queens that did shows in a public park? i remember Sir William Black was their biggest star. Feels like the american equivalent of GTMV.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

anyone remember that wrestling group in queens that did shows in a public park? i remember Sir William Black was their biggest star. Feels like the american equivalent of GTMV.

oh my god yeah, they were wrestling like right next to a jungle gym and slide weren't they?

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke-f5TSsHw

i wonder if we ever saw like alex zayne or jordan oliver or whoever in the backyard videos that were played in synchtube

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

STONE COLD 64 posted:

GWC or GWC Intensity

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Big Dave posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke-f5TSsHw

i wonder if we ever saw like alex zayne or jordan oliver or whoever in the backyard videos that were played in synchtube

yessss this was it. THis ruled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

mitsuru konno & sawasdee kamen vs. saki & yuna mizumori

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf2Fww98faE

well i already hosed this by having RL stuff come up last week, this is now the "i watched something off of gatoh move" thread. masked person and their partner start by doing a double team i remember from "here comes the pain." they do a a cool double team muta lock/dropkick spot. cool double bow and arrow. lots of cool double team holds in this. big splash. some chops. masked person does a double headscissors/armdrag lucha-esque deal. some ~stuff~ happens. masked person does a p. nice ddt. somebody does a matrix bend i have no idea who anyone is. neat spot where one pair are working a single leg crab, somebody else gets someone else in a firemans carry and breaks it up while still carrying the other person. swank slingshot into a big splash deal. body slam. masked person does a reverse topé cannonball in that they dive INTO the ring. they have the cool "ramp set up level to the ring" deal going on. also they have a ring today. commentator guy: "very peaceful very good." ATOMIC DROP~! PUMPEHANDLE SLAM... is foiled. lots of back and forth near falls. green girl misses a bottom rope frog splash, allowing masked person to hit a top rope frog splash. suplex~! big splash~! big strike of some kind~!. green girl wins by hitting colt cobana's superman pin off of a reversal.

p. good IMO