Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pizza?
Pizza!
Pizza.
Pizzachu!
Goku burning the roof of his mouth on some molten mozzarella
View Results

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
free as in pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smackdillion
Feb 18, 2001

Someone paid :10bux: to give you this shitty icon and give Lowtax his cyborg spine parts
what if I seduce the delivery person

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
pizza pizza

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

jazzyhattrick posted:

Just don't order from one of these places where the guy shows up with his dick through the pizza OP, it's so unsanitary.

i never sausage a penis

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dell_Zincht posted:

You couldn't be bothered to make the effort to get it delivered to me in the UK when I won last time so gently caress you, OP

This would surely be grounds for a :toxx:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Eyyyyyyyy I’m tryin to win some pizza heayahh

Minimal Ass-Piss
Jul 30, 2008
This thread finally got me to upgrade to Plat, so I'm hoping to get that za

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

BigBadSteve posted:

This would surely be grounds for a :toxx:

I'm not sure what the conditions were in the last thread I was just mad I got skipped over when I won fair and square :(

EDIT - When I got the chance to win fair and square.

Dell_Zincht fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Nov 22, 2019

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Pizza sounds good

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I don't want a free Pizza anyway OP I have Lunchables.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
I'm pretty sure I'm near a pizza hut.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I have the diabetes.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Pizza Hut? More like Pissa Hut amirite?

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
I will share it with the other dudes in my, house who are all trying their best to come back from rough times, just like me :gbsmith:

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Floodixor posted:

I will share it with the other dudes in my, house who are all trying their best to come back from rough times, just like me :gbsmith:

OP buy this man a pizza

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Floodixor posted:

one ham, pineapple and anchovy pizza coming right up!

Korthal
May 26, 2011

I've never actually had Dominos, so this is probably the only way I'll ever try it.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Gimme some pizza, please!

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Dell_Zincht posted:

OP buy this man a pizza

Aw man thanks. We just had three new guys move in yesterday (!) which is a ton at once for the program I'm in, but our house had the room. I think it'd be a nice way to say welcome.

BUT this is a randomized contest so I could blurt out even more details but it shouldn't matter!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I WANT FREE STUFF!!!

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Mozi posted:

one ham, pineapple and anchovy pizza coming right up!

Gross!!! :mad:

I am a pineapple on pizza guy but I don't to fling this thread into frothing hysterics

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Korthal posted:

I've never actually had Dominos, so this is probably the only way I'll ever try it.

Best of the megachains. Not that that's particularly impressive.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Resting Lich Face posted:

Best of the megachains. Not that that's particularly impressive.

Racist Pizza Company was pretty good until I found out they were bigots then I couldn't eat their pizza anymore.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Floodixor posted:

Aw man thanks. We just had three new guys move in yesterday (!) which is a ton at once for the program I'm in, but our house had the room. I think it'd be a nice way to say welcome.

BUT this is a randomized contest so I could blurt out even more details but it shouldn't matter!

I was a little bit creepy and looked up your post history and saw your post in e/n. I hope things start to look up for you and the guys you live with soon. If I had the facility to send you a pizza from the other side of the world I would.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i think cspam has a patreon that you put money into for goons when they cant eat for whatever reason. i do like these spicy threads but there are other ways to satisfy your feeder fetish.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

i think cspam has a patreon that you put money into for goons when they cant eat for whatever reason. i do like these spicy threads but there are other ways to satisfy your feeder fetish.

Why would I ever go into that god-forsaken hellpit?

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Have you ever tasted spaghetti with sauce on it? I smelled it once and it gave me a migraine.

No, as tomatoes are too spicy.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

If I win, please give my pizza to someone in C-Spam Op grazzie.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Literally A Person posted:

Racist Pizza Company was pretty good until I found out they were bigots then I couldn't eat their pizza anymore.

We have so many good local options, it's thankfully pretty easy to avoid racist pizza chains. Honestly, their pizza is soggy and lovely anyway. Only redeeming factor is that garlic sauce and you can get that anywhere these days.

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.

Aren't hellpits god-forsaken by default?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Giant_Pupils posted:

We have so many good local options, it's thankfully pretty easy to avoid racist pizza chains. Honestly, their pizza is soggy and lovely anyway. Only redeeming factor is that garlic sauce and you can get that anywhere these days.

I have literally 0 local options. There is an Abby's but they're a still a chain and every time I eat anything with their pizza sauce on it I get diarrhea.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Cancel this competition and send Floodixor a pizza!

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Dell_Zincht posted:

I was a little bit creepy and looked up your post history and saw your post in e/n. I hope things start to look up for you and the guys you live with soon. If I had the facility to send you a pizza from the other side of the world I would.

Hey, that's fine. I've been on the forums for roughly a billion years but my posting has trailed off a good bit even though I read the forums all day, every day. So I figured my first E/N post might get seen, but I wouldn't have posted anything if I was afraid of it getting read. So it's not creepy, and you're nice for the well wishes.

Alright. Let's let some more pizza starved goons flood this lovely thread.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Dell_Zincht posted:

Cancel this competition and send Floodixor a pizza!

If people want this rather than random I'm good with that.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wait, so the winner of this has to give the driver just the tip? :laugh:

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
okay

Mumbling
Feb 7, 2015

Will we get an estimate of when you’ll send out PMs?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
OP, using their time machine, has gone back in time to send the PM's thus causing a temporal paradox in which we are posting in this thread but one of us has already claimed the prize and eaten the pizza.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

If people want this rather than random I'm good with that.

Do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Never give anyone who posts in cspam anything. Ever.