Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Answers sent (twice, because I hosed up the formatting on one of the questions the first time :downs:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Missed a few days of answers because of the neverending holiday messes :(

The Door Frame posted:

Aww yeah, someone else loves the E31 as much as me

There was one for sale down the street from my place a few months ago and if it didn't have the 4-speed automatic I would have seriously considered writing the owner a cheque.

Also yiiiikes I'm sliding down the scoreboard real quick. After the first few answer posts I thought maybe I'd be in the top 20 this year, but nope

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

InitialDave posted:

I almost certainly aced 16.

15... I thought it was meant to be like one single thing that happened, rather than a full thread/long-form kind of deal. Ah well!

Likewise, on both.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Found the thread with Adiabatic and the Dodge Intrepid wiring diagram (thread is from 2017, so probably needs archives): https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3812091

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Bottom ten again, hell yeah! I had a feeling I chose the same for 16 at Cat did.

Thanks for running this again, Chips!

Terrible Robot posted:

from top 10 down to my usual position in the bottom third, this one was a bit of a wild ride.

Same. I thought there was no way I was going to place that high. Turns out I was right :v: