Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
I like the idea of Matt Brown vs Killa B and I think that matchup might catch the eye of some lapsed fans like me

Props to Saunders in particular for not giving up when he washed out of the UFC and fought his way right back in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

LobsterMobster posted:

Rashad's brain seems fine, right?

Rashad's brain damage was caused by toxic waste from growing up just down the road from Love Canal

My main man Lyoto crushed Rashad's spirit, not his brain

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

Brut posted:

Future Middleweight TJ "CAN SOMEONE FIND USADA" Dillashaw

Not the first wolfs lair Rampage has been in

Probably not the worst, neither

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

How similar was this Colby thing to the time Sean Sherk lost to Frankie and ran out of the Octagon, out of the arena, into the streets and then Keith Kizer had to call him on the phone and tell him to get the gently caress back to the arena to give a post-fight piss sample or else have his licence permanently revoked

Cause that's what I'm reminded of here

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

I'd have to give it to Bisping, I don't even know what he did but I know that DJ Mikey B was an eternal joke idiot in these threads and then suddenly he's a hall of famer, oh ok

Whatever caused it, yeah he had one hell of a run, but he's still DJ Mikey B to me

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

Charismatic? The whiny baby TUF winner that we once had an entire thread in this forum devoted to nothing but re-posting the powdered wig knockout jpg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

I honestly can't tell if this is #WrestlingRuinsEverything or the exact opposite of #WrestlingRuinsEverything but either way this is some cool data