Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are Nate Marquardt fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

can he survive the mummy's curse that aldo will place upon his head?

https://twitter.com/CTGallacher/status/1202335743529684992?s=19

Very misleading, this picture was taken immediately after Aldo accidentally ate a hot dog.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Wonder if they announced the Barao cut while he was representing the UFC in getting his rear end beat effortlessly

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

That ruleset sounds like it would promote stalling once your team gets a one or two man lead.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

If that's what I'm gonna look like if I stop eating fried chicken then get me to the drat popeyes right now

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Aldo really mixing things up here. New weight class, changed his training camp to Auschwitz. Can't wait to see how he looks tomorrow night.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

They are just violently cleaning house now, aren't they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Untrustable posted:

Carwin got a bad case of Valesquez, and it's a shame because he could've been king poo poo of trashweight mountain if not for all his injuries.

Personally, I feel like he was always a fighter who was destined to lose if he didn't win in 60 seconds, the injuries just made it way more likely to last that long.

Also Merry Christmas.