Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Matt Brown should never fight again. Wasn't he teetering on the edge of having legit slurred speech a few yrs ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Struves physique is absolutely terrible these days. He's about as defined as a cake eating 15 yr old chess player.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

JaySB posted:

Lol Mirg is the worst ref.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
gently caress it's weird seeing Aldo with a beard too

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
So Chad Mendes may end up grappling Rumble Johnson. Got it.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

CommonShore posted:

Two months ago I posted vaguely, willie_d style, that I had some mildly interesting inside info that I'd share some day. As the thread is craving those kinds of posts right now, and it's no longer sensitive info I'll share.

I knew Olivier Aubin-Mercier had been released from the UFC a week before it was announced because his manager offered a fight to a guy I train with, and my buddy wanted my opinion on OAM. I didn't say anything at the time because messing up an ongoing negotiation and stuff isn't worth e-cred, but that doesn't matter any more.

So that's the crumb I can throw into the maw ravenous for gym drama. Perhaps an appetizer.

Who da fook is that guy?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
The way the back of manuwas head hits the canvas is just brutal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Good.