Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Yeah if we cant get anything good for gallo let's just ride this team for the season then start the actual rebuild in the offseason when we can trade cp3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

DeimosRising posted:

Could Rashard Lewis teach players who want cool haircuts to use his weird, hair height proofed stroke??

Gonna start encouraging the Young Elfrids of the world to start shooting like Shawn Marion

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

verbal enema posted:

Put JR Smith back in the league

Buddy I’m trying

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

DeimosRising posted:

Could Rashard Lewis teach players who want cool haircuts to use his weird, hair height proofed stroke??

so i was looking for a video of him shooting as a refresher because it’s been a minute since i saw shard play and oh boy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XN_yMBtbBLU

there are all these little bits that firmly ground it in mid 2000s, from the child rapper with a flip phone to rashard lewis being 5th in the nba with 104 threes made at the all star break (for reference, we’re a month out and there are ten guys in the nba who have that many, and another 30 on pace to do that)

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

NickRoweFillea posted:

Buddy I’m trying

good

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Declan MacManus posted:

so i was looking for a video of him shooting as a refresher because it’s been a minute since i saw shard play and oh boy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XN_yMBtbBLU

there are all these little bits that firmly ground it in mid 2000s, from the child rapper with a flip phone to rashard lewis being 5th in the nba with 104 threes made at the all star break (for reference, we’re a month out and there are ten guys in the nba who have that many, and another 30 on pace to do that)

Rashard Lewis is still balling pretty well in big 3 though that might be because he's on the team with Reggie Evans who's crazy good in the league.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

MV which early 2000s era big is Vlade going to draft in the lottery

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1212476250222219266?s=19

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Ah he ran out of money for his church or whatever it was

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

RIP Stern
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1212478925391224837?s=19

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

He might be the best sports commish ever, even with all the stuff people hated.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

drat, rip

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Darren Collision + Rajon Rondo let's get the George Karl PG tandem together again

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1212479887065407493?s=19

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Press F to pay respects

F

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Metapod posted:

Press F to pay respects

F

Now we know where at least one body is buried.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Did he ever confess to fixing the Ewing draft lottery?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Now we know where at least one body is buried.

there it is

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Stern was the only commissioner to actually tangibly grow the sport

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

RIP, always liked him leaning into being booed at the draft

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

RIP

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Easy mode on the 2020 deadpool

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

RIP

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Now watch the Knicks be good after Stern’s passing.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

MelancholyMark posted:

RIP, always liked him leaning into being booed at the draft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007