Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Uhhh hey what the gently caress is happening in here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

how is a virtual youtuber supposed to talk

kawaii desu or something

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I would never permit gulag to be lynched

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Really confused in this game but that vote on gulag was bad

##vote AA

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Like sandwolf is acting suspicious here. I know he's been in several games where ive expressed this or other players have.

3p isnt an ally of town. It's 3p.

I agree 100% lynch all 3P, but like he said, Gulag’s claim was pretty outlandishly goofy and you looked scummy for using it as a vote excuse

Now I see you believed him so eh I can sorta understand where you were coming from, but still man, looks like you saw 3P and t it happen

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

GulagDolls posted:

the worst vote so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

join my harem gulag

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sandwolf posted:

join my harem gulag

does this count as in character PR

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

GulagDolls posted:

gaming isn't about being number 1. it's about coming together as a community and being a shoulder to your friends, supporting each other's endeavors even if they are needlessly violent for no perceivable gain.

this is something a #2 says

Uh, desu

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Okay legitimately is there any actual case on Sal or Snooze?

This is a serious post.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

SalTheBard posted:

None on me other than Gulag's dumb post saying I scum slipped, then when called out on where exactly I scum slipped doesn't link a post of any kind, just the word "I'm" from my post where I said "I'm sorry where did I scum slip?"

I was pretty neutral on Snooze before this pretty blatantly scummy behavior on their behalf.

gulag is this true?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Kashuno posted:

It’s a real bad post, here! It’s day one and any case is gonna be as strong and weak as any other, and you’ve played enough that you should realize that!!

##vote sandwolf for faking content for “engagement”

the laziness is not wanting to reread several pages of anime stuff, not faking engagement. I’m definitely forcing engagement, but again, so much anime stuff. And as far as I could tell, both the major vote holders were joke votes gone awry but it sure seems like we’re heading towards seriousness and hell im happy to push it that way

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

MegaZeroX posted:

Out of character, there is a legitimate case for a Gulag/Snooze scum team. Gulag would vote for Snooze for some bus protection, but then when Snooze became a real viable person for the day 1 execution, gulag pulled out real fast. Snooze suddenly is pushing for Sal as they appear a viable option, without any reasoning.

Its still highly probable that they aren't a scum team, but this is the scummiest behavior we have to go on for the moment IMO.

IC: Get the speciest ~nya

[itmg]https://static.myfigurecollection.net/pics/encyclopedia/172879.jpg?rev=1552606403[/timg]

way way way too much of a leap I think

Snooze might look bad for trying to push Sal as a viable suddenly, but I think to try to draw inferences back to gulag is just too much

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Kashuno

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Why are so many people voting snooze?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Snooze Cruise posted:

kash is right these sandwolf posts are bad, i thought the intial one was shrug but these latest ones just continue the trend

Yes but why

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Alright boys

*rubs thighs*

Let’s post

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Snooze Cruise posted:

i mean like look at this following post

what are you trying to accomplish with that
who even uses the phrasing of is this true in anything except kinda a jokingly way. the fact that you are attempting to use it on gulag, the funny poster, sincerely, has a weird disconnect.

I think gulag’s great, nearly to the point of keeping him in a game even if I think he’s not town, because he makes me laugh!! I moreso was just curious if he’d give me a different framing of the story, then I read through his post history and saw Sal p much covered it, and left it as a simple joke!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Snooze Cruise posted:

yes and you should do that as town as well day one

Your post history is pretty null for Sal to have made that stretch, but I don’t love this post

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Snooze Cruise posted:

See, this is a good example of how your recent stuff feels weird, "but I don't love this post" feels weirdly clinical the same way of your question towards gulag. It feels like you are writing a script to move dialogue along instead of like, actually talking to people.

I’m not stoned yet and I’ve been up to my eyes in family law for the past week so I’m sorry if I sound a bit stilted

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

This was much of my reasoning behind my vote. He keeps tryna spring these really weak “gotchas” and then disappearing.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

Hal took too long to get in the discord so Toal was looking for replacements and I kinda didn't really want to replace in but they made it sound fun so I gave in but then Hal showed up really soon after all so now Toal made me sit on Hal's shoulders and wear this big trenchcoat

ahahaha wait, *what*

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

*heavy breathing*

this looks like post count padding?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Kashuno posted:

I’m not disappearing I’m just...not around. I don’t have as much time for angry big mafia posting as I used to :(

but you're here right now, you see, so if I'm scum, why?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Kashuno posted:

This should be noted that it is also fake engagement again by sandwolf becsuse I have already made my opinion known and also what the hell am I supposed to be doing here, convincing sandwolf that sandwolf is scum?

sorry man, your opinion was pretty crap and I was hoping you'd develop it since I've posted more since but clearly you're willing to kick up your feet on the strength of this post:

Kashuno posted:

It’s a real bad post, here! It’s day one and any case is gonna be as strong and weak as any other, and you’ve played enough that you should realize that!!

##vote sandwolf for faking content for “engagement”

which could definitely be developed if i'm still faking content

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

GulagDolls posted:

i'm not feeling kashuno

i could see snooze being scum but wont vote her. thats just the way it is.

i would vote steak out. it may be necessary for the future of townkind.

gulag I am the criminal animal,

i am the raccoon

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I'd vote Steak, the flip between joke posting and sudden interest seemed concerned to me

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

i wasnt joke posting earlier. well, i was having a gay old time in jokephase, but my votes and opinions were genuine

that was actually a typo, I meant to say snooze but had just read your name, I have no opinion on you yet!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

dmboogie posted:

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 09th, 2019 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 hours, 24 minutes.

3 and a half hours, I'll be around til deadline I think.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Kashuno posted:

If forced between snooze and sal at deadline, I’m voting Sal. I’m not thrilled about it, but I definitely won’t vote snooze

why?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Kashuno posted:

I’m reasonably confident in my Sal is town read. I’m 1000% positive about my snooze town read

so you reckon they're both town but are willing to vote Sal. we have three hours, why not push me harder

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Kashuno posted:

I’ve been hammering home on the idea that I don’t think you’re playing a town game, and your repeated attempts to engage with me don’t seem to be coming at me in good faith.

But I’m also engaging other conversations around me whereas it sure does feel to me like you’re tunneling on me? I’ll have to reread but the that’s the vibe I’m getting

I'd vote literally anyone in this game rn except for myself and Gulag.

I'm 'tunneling' on you because I think you're scum and I want people to see that by forcing you to engage with me. You think I'm not playing a town game, but can't really explain why beyond saying I'm faking engagement over and over and over again. Meanwhile, beyond that argument, you're willing to vote two people you think are town, and then you concocted some other loose cases that you sure don't seem at all invested in.

(I think it's you faking engagement, especially since you said you weren't going to be around much today, but as soon as the heat turned up, you've been more present)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

thats wrong because i won't be voting sal tonight even if to avoid a no-lunch

*faaaaaart*

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Snooze Cruise posted:

i am not having luck on bumble tonight gang

you gotta edit your preferences my guy

Snooze Cruise posted:

##vote b-
I will say for now that my role does at the very least suggest this will be a night action heavy game. I was assuming at first there would be compulsory visitors again but no list or whatever, but the fact nobody seem to hint towards that suggest just a more typical role heavy game.

is there any merit to claiming or is it essentially something people will 50/50 over?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

....looks like we're all out of hot dog buns...

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

hour and a half til deadline, I'll vote snooze if necessary

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

kashuno is so damned scummy, it's unreal, but I'll still vote anyone (cept me/gulag) to block no lynch.

Kashuno posted:

you should vote Irony with me snooze

Or I'll vote b- with you near deadline if for some reason people really won't go to irony

they didn't push on me anywhere near as hard as they are on irony, despite similar levels of casing

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

really really weird how alllll of a sudden there's a lot of momentum against irony, was snooze scum?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Snooze Cruise posted:

no idiot i am personable and they are being weird

first part granted,

second part massively incorrect

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

time to play "who's around and not hammering?" for when irony flips scum.

suspect #1: sandwolf

yes, good job, you have described the situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

we're also -2, and I will hammer to avoid a nolynch, just don't like how quickly the momentum here flipped. Unnatural.