Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
HO HO HOooooly poo poo that wasn't weed...

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I'll beat him up

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
Santa gonna get a DUI

Macnult

he delivers presents to people around the world in a single night and he can occupy several malls at once. santa’s gonna go to town

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Macnult posted:

he can occupy several malls at once.

But can he occupy wall street?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Resting Lich Face posted:

But can he occupy wall street?

only for a minute then he puts on a different red hat

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You want the best presents on the block this Christmas, kid?

Leave out whiskey and some pot cookies.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Heather Papps posted:

only for a minute then he puts on a different red hat

santa nooo :(

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i think that if you leave pot cookies for santa, you should make sure to inform him that they are in fact pot cookies somehow because consent is important. the terrible christmas ghast in your drawing might not want to get faded on the only night of the year he has to work

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Heather Papps

hello friend

owlhawk911 posted:

santa nooo :(

weed isn't chill anymore and santa just doesn't give a poo poo

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

You want the best presents on the block this Christmas, kid?

Leave out whiskey and some pot cookies.

On Christmas eve, Mr. Dick leaves out his customary glass of a double whiskey and a pot cookie. On Christmas morning Mr. Dick's daughter excitedly points to the empty glass and the crumbs on the plate and exclaims "See daddy, Santa's real!" Mr. Dick replies, drunken and spacecakedly, "Nah dude, I ate that pot cookie and drank that whiskey, same as how I bought your presents."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

El Spider

Santa has a panic attack and shits in your fireplace

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Santa weed cookie prank stuck in chimney Christmas chaos (gone sexual)

Macnult

it’s what gives santa his powers to liquify and seep through the air vents of homes that don’t have a chimney

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
99% sure "kris kringle" is the name of an artisanal weed strain

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Mr. Dick posted:

On Christmas eve, Mr. Dick leaves out his customary glass of a double whiskey and a pot cookie. On Christmas morning Mr. Dick's daughter excitedly points to the empty glass and the crumbs on the plate and exclaims "See daddy, Santa's real!" Mr. Dick replies, drunken and spacecakedly, "Nah dude, I ate that pot cookie and drank that whiskey, same as how I bought your presents."

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FutonForensic

Mr. Dick posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crypto Cobain

by Reene

El Spider posted:

Santa has a panic attack and shits in your fireplace