Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Last week episode loving sucked and was trashed in the ratings.
Today AEW is putting their more famous people on the card.

AEW DYNAMITE LIVE FROM CHAMPAGNE, IL.

CARD

Joey Janela vs. Jon Moxley

Dustin Rhodes & The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) taking on The Inner Circle trio of Sammy Guevara and Proud ‘N’ Powerful (Santana & Ortiz)

Rey Fenix of The Lucha Bros going one-on-one against Trent from The Best Friends tag team

Christopher Daniels vs. Pentagon Jr.

Hikaru Shida vs. Kris Statlander

PLUS

ENJOY THE SHOW

RIP LIL BUB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Goddamn that is one hell of a card.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
goodbye bubby cat
though i never knew you at all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

every one has a chance to become the dynamite poster of the week tonight. post hard, but remember, it's not all about number of posts any more. but a lot of it is.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

RIP Lil Bub

also RIP Test

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
it seems to me, you lived your life
like a wrestling show with plummeting ratings

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
THE BABE AND THE BUB

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when you're all alone in this world one good trick is to find someone who fetishizes you. not you personally, but something that you happen to be, independent of your individuality.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

The Butcher, The Blade, His Wife and Her Lover

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

i can't believe aew is still doing shows even after it died last week. rip aew

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i quite liked last week's epidode but i am a Premium User whi watches on fite so ad breaks do not gently caress up the flow. also i have fairly bad taste

rip cat i only learnt exist because wrestlehut. life is a gently caress

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
even when you died
oh the press they hounded you
all the papers had to say
was that AEW was found in the nude

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that cat isn't real. It's a photoshop of a different cat known as "****" from the year 2005. i wouldn't look that up, however, and i truly mean that. it's an incredibly horrible and sad story about just how low humanity can go, and why we should be wiped out. i am talking about an animal cruelty trigger warning, sadly

i've edited the name out at the behest of a good friend. it's not a censored cuss word, but i don't want to put anyone in position to ignore all my warnings and get mad at me, nor do i want to get in trouble.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Dec 5, 2019

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I really hope this week is better than the Thanksgiving episode. That was one hell of a turkey. :rimshot:

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/d8uv/status/1202375195924869122?s=19

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
The last episode was good

This one will also be good

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I hope the episode starts better than last week where I saw Virgil and instantly turned off.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

a lot of empty seats

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

I also really liked the show last week, which is likely entirely due to me attending live and not having to worry about bad audio issues or JR saying stupid poo poo. Here’s to hoping tonight is good as well!

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i find the "aew is dead" posts funny every time i did not ask to be made this way

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer

Drew McIntyre posted:

a lot of empty seats

show time isn't even for like 30 minutes chill

edit: now that the jokes have loaded on my botorola k phone now I understand your joke is very funny thank you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am at the show and there appears to be about 138 people here so far.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thinking about hollering out either something like, "fart" or "suck it" when there gets to be more people here. i'd say at least 500. so far there are 251 people here

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Cavauro posted:

I am at the show and there appears to be about 138 people here so far.

AEW's dead, wrap it up AEWailures.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
they called it AEW because that's the noise the viewers made when they watched it

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Since I have turned on this college basketball game (so as to not watch a movie called "The Shooter") I have watched Penn go to a shot clock violation, get called traveling, and then throw an air ball.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

i cant wait to see brandi rhodes desperately wrap herself around chris jericho's leg as he walks up the ramp, never to return to the sinking ship that is AEW

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:lol: I can't believe this basketball game between Penn and Villanova has an ad for Villanova, I don't think I understand advertisers.

Hefty Leftist posted:

i cant wait to see brandi rhodes desperately wrap herself around chris jericho's leg as he walks up the ramp, never to return to the sinking ship that is AEW

Replace Brandi with Shad Khan.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
tonight on AEW

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

things have been happening in the ring here. i'd say there are about 683 people here at the arena

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

game over

https://twitter.com/BookItGabe/status/1202366259867856898?s=19

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Cavauro posted:

things have been happening in the ring here. i'd say there are about 683 people here at the arena

you should buy a shirt before they run out of the good ones

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

dangerous

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one time i went to a nine inch nails show in a 23,500 seat arena. they had about half of it cut off with the stage so nobody had seats behind the stage. and there were about 8,000 empty seats in the populated half of the arena. there were about 3,700 people there. i dont know if nine inch nails ever came back to the state of kentucky. but i know they shouldnt

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Cavauro posted:

one time i went to a nine inch nails show in a 23,500 seat arena. they had about half of it cut off with the stage so nobody had seats behind the stage. and there were about 8,000 empty seats in the populated half of the arena. there were about 3,700 people there. i dont know if nine inch nails ever came back to the state of kentucky. but i know they shouldnt

did they play march of the pigs?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Cavauro posted:

i think that goth got p. swole they should book him

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

ITS THE GABE!

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

Cavauro posted:

I live in Kentucky. I get it.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Reppace JR with Dave Prazak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer
lol oof