Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

did they play march of the pigs?
yea

Letting You
Discipline
March of the Pigs
Head Down
The Frail
Reptile
Closer
Gave Up
The Warning
The Great Destroyer
21 Ghosts III
14 Ghosts II
19 Ghosts III
Piggy
The Greater Good
Pinion
Wish
Terrible Lie
Survivalism
31 Ghosts IV
Only
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like a Hole

Encore:
Echoplex
The Beginning of the End
God Given
Hurt
In This Twilight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Does anyone know what Joey's favorite flavor of White Claw is? I would like to honor him tonight.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

replace JR, Tony and Excalibur with rovert

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lid posted:

ITS THE GABE!

The Gabe? Yes! And... the Grifter! The Grifter and the Gabe!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oh but seriously I posted:

i find the "aew is dead" posts funny every time i did not ask to be made this way

I think they loving suck op

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

without spoiling, i think some of you are really going to like aew dark this coming tuesday. and some of you will hate it. there are about 963 people here now. when i was counting people before there were still a lot filing in while i was counting but now that rush has stopped. i would say there probably won't be over 1,100 people here for aew dynamite in the arena that i'm in.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfKTgx15jag

RIP AEW

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
alright time to see what terrible movie is on this week

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

oh its this stupid one again

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

:same:

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I agree 100%.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I had a really long really brutal really depressing day at work and I have another one tomorrow and I had one yesterday so I hope this show is good because I need something fun

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I bought a Christmas tree today

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I had a really long really brutal really depressing day at work and I have another one tomorrow and I had one yesterday so I hope this show is good because I need something fun

Where were you on last weeks, because weird vibe aside I enjoyed the hell out of a good but not great episode and I hope you can too because enjoying things is great.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no joke, a whole bunch of people all just came out of the same entrance tunnel and started grabbing empty seats. i can't say for sure if they are fillers from backstage in anticipation of low attendance or just a coincidence or something but it looked like they were barely able to squeeze out of that entry area. my guess is at least 155 people. there are over 1,400 people here now. even without those dubious attendees my estimate was low and there is still some time left for more seats to fill

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
The only one thing I didn’t like about last week was the butcher and the blade but now they’re a meme so I think they’re very good

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

HACK THE PLANET!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

why is marky mark not just blowing fatty and danny glover away

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
are you a butcher, or a blade? take this online quiz and find out

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i like aew and do not care if the world rejects it i am secure in my own self

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

how many seats does this arena have i have no conception as to what a good number would be?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some of the people who all came out of the same tunnel earlier have gone back through it. i'm not sure if they decided they needed to move elsewhere in the arena or if something strange is going on. i pick up on little things and make a big deal out of them and make myself nervous sometimes. this feels like one of those times, where it probably isn't anything

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Drew McIntyre posted:

ask me the questions, I am not afraid.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how many seats does this arena have i have no conception as to what a good number would be?

6,000 ish would look sold out with what they have blocked off

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
EXCALIBUR: it’s the butcher!!!
ME: Yes. Good
EXCALIBUR: and the blade!!!
ME: Great. Go on. keep em comin
EXCALIBUR: ...and the...the bunny!!
ME: No

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Cavauro posted:

some of the people who all came out of the same tunnel earlier have gone back through it. i'm not sure if they decided they needed to move elsewhere in the arena or if something strange is going on. i pick up on little things and make a big deal out of them and make myself nervous sometimes. this feels like one of those times, where it probably isn't anything

When I was looking for tickets for Jacksonville, the highest price tickets had some VIP aspect, so they could have been doing some meet and greet, where Nyla Rose threw another wrestler through a table.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Cavauro posted:

6,000 ish would look sold out with what they have blocked off

ohhhhhh... oh dear

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

ohhhhhh... oh dear

dammit what the hell, people?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

karmicknight posted:

ask me the questions, I am not afraid.

1) are you made entirely out of a hard wearing metal and have a sharpened edge? [weighted 20%]
2) what is you star sign? [weighted 80%]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've been building on my previous counts each time i tried to provide an estimate on the attendance. since those people left, there's been a consistent stream of people taking seats and i don't know for sure if those people who left have started to come back out elsewhere or what. i'm mixed up now and don't really know how to estimate now. i think there are plenty of areas that would look fine on tv if they film it right. not sure if they have the capacity to do so. i never paid attention to if they were doing that already in previous episodes.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Drew McIntyre posted:

A butcher needs a blade

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

1) are you made entirely out of a hard wearing metal and have a sharpened edge? [weighted 20%]
2) what is you star sign? [weighted 80%]

1) no

2) Leo

WHAT AM I TELLMETELLMETELLMEEEEEEEEEE!!

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

AEW doesn't have the cache to be a big sellout touring brand

which isn't even a "haha AEW sucks" thing, they're basically two months old and it would be basically impossible for them to be, it's just, this is what it looks like

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

It holds 15k for basketball.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

1) no

2) Leo

WHAT AM I TELLMETELLMETELLMEEEEEEEEEE!!

just keeps coming out "brandon cutler" i think i did the math the wrong

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer
This place is about as packed as the last house show WWE had here, perhaps a smidge less? This isnt as massive as Allstate Arena, and that was packed for war games

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

karmicknight posted:

Where were you on last weeks, because weird vibe aside I enjoyed the hell out of a good but not great episode and I hope you can too because enjoying things is great.

I was here and enjoyed it, was just too tired to post.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my section was all asked if anyone wants to move closer they can to any empty seat and they are doing that elsewhere too. they might push the lighting toward the ring and not really show the upper level-ish of fans at all on tv. i asked the woman (yelling since i was not close) if she knew about how many people were here and she shrugged.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Booking a startup touring wrestling show in its first year in a metropolitan area with less than 250,000 people because you went to college there may not have been a wise move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I had to see this and now so do you

https://twitter.com/AEWonTNT/status/1202389606911508480