Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

the top ranked butts of the week:

all the butts

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Davros1 posted:

They really needed to air that MJF promo. In it, he revealed that he hired The Blade, The Butcher, and The Bunny to attack Cody

I would be kind of surprised if they didn't air it as an intro or in-ring thing next week like they did with the Nyla/Shanna stuff that dropped online first last week

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Gaz-L posted:

Luchasaurus is a better promo than I thought he'd be, and was very poised.

Well he IS a former reality tv star and AfterBuzz podcast host. So you know he has the goods.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Dinosaur Lives Matter is the best thing

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

one more post for 69 niceness

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

Zyla posted:

Nice!

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Zyla posted:

the top ranked butts of the week:

all the butts

The Buttcher

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Just before they went off the air they made a point to show Moxley counting the 5 to 1 disadvantage he has.

I hope that actually does result in him enlisting backup from these tough "kids" who aren't afraid of him and can take a real beating

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Zyla posted:

Nice

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

6-man tag match: audio issues + stream issues made it hard to watch, i like dustin tho
trent vs fenix: it was okay, dont remember much about it
nyla squash: yay nyla, quite a few good spots
jericho segment and jurassic express run-in: excellent
shida vs statlander: best match of the show (shida lost tho :smith:)
brandi/kong segment: had me in the beginning, lost me with the wet fart of an ending
daniels vs pentagon: it was okay, some good spots
janela vs mox: would have benefitted from more non-commercial time, started off weak, got a lot better at the end

All in all, good ep. Shida vs Kris and the Jericho/Jurassic Express really saved it, IMO.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Neodoomium posted:

Just before they went off the air they made a point to show Moxley counting the 5 to 1 disadvantage he has.

I hope that actually does result in him enlisting backup from these tough "kids" who aren't afraid of him and can take a real beating

Grizzled Dad Moxley is such a great loving idea.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

beggar posted:

The Buttcher

Leva Butts

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I’d like to see a Moxley-gun faction up against the Inner circle. I’m trying to fill it out in my mind needing a sidekick (man would Shota be great here), a tag team and a big man.

Off the top of my head:
Avalon- Sidekick
Dark Order - Tag team
Dustin Big Man

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Zyla posted:

nice

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Pollyanna posted:

6-man tag match: audio issues + stream issues made it hard to watch, i like dustin tho
trent vs fenix: it was okay, dont remember much about it
nyla squash: yay nyla, quite a few good spots
jericho segment and jurassic express run-in: excellent
shida vs statlander: best match of the show (shida lost tho :smith:)
brandi/kong segment: had me in the beginning, lost me with the wet fart of an ending
daniels vs pentagon: it was okay, some good spots
janela vs mox: would have benefitted from more non-commercial time, started off weak, got a lot better at the end

All in all, good ep. Shida vs Kris and the Jericho/Jurassic Express really saved it, IMO.

I didn't expect to like Dustin so much but he's very good

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

karmicknight posted:

Grizzled Dad Moxley is such a great loving idea.

I do like the idea that in like 6 months AEW will be an interwoven web of factions like New Japan.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i will post the results in the new thread as well. here are the top five dynamite posters of the week!

1. Zyla
2. d8uv
3. Pollyanna
4. coconono
5. haunted bong

congratulations to everyone who participated. we hope you had a "rip roaring" good time and we'll see you next week for your chance to be a top five dynamite poster of the week

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Neodoomium posted:

I want to go on record as the jerk who hates this idea and doesn't want all those goofy death match guys messing with Moxley's cool vibe.

I mean, Allin's fine but he's perfectly fine without becoming a Moxley sidekick. That doesn't help anyone.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i volunteer to be the "check to make sure the cable is all the way in" techie

I don't have these issues when I watch raw, and thats the show that I could really use that problem

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

big black turnout posted:

Dustin's been underrated for like 20 years.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Moxley軍 would be cool, especially if it's him, Darby, and Janela.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Neodoomium posted:

Yes and please god that I don't believe in, let this somehow also lead to Shota in AEW with Mox. I know it can't be... but I want it.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Cavauro posted:

i will post the results in the new thread as well. here are the top five dynamite posters of the week!

1. Zyla
2. d8uv
3. Pollyanna
4. coconono
5. haunted bong

congratulations to everyone who participated. we hope you had a "rip roaring" good time and we'll see you next week for your chance to be a top five dynamite poster of the week

Hell yes something I can tell my grandkids about. As we sit in the fallout shelter

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy

big black turnout posted:

Ever since he came back in the other place after he got healthy and lost all the weight he’s been excellent

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

I do like the idea that in like 6 months AEW will be an interwoven web of factions like New Japan.

It's cults and factions all the way down and that loving rules.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

Erainor posted:

I’d like to see a Moxley-gun faction up against the Inner circle. I’m trying to fill it out in my mind needing a sidekick (man would Shota be great here), a tag team and a big man.

Off the top of my head:
Avalon- Sidekick
Dark Order - Tag team
Dustin Big Man

Wouldn't it make more sense for it to be Darby, Janela and Havoc?

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

Moxley軍 would be cool, especially if it's him, Darby, and Janela.

Moxley-gun, except it's an actual cannon that he fires Darby Allin out of

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Gaz-L posted:

Dustin's been underrated for like 20 years.

In fairness he was fat and weird for some of that.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

STAC Goat posted:

I want to go on record as the jerk who hates this idea and doesn't want all those goofy death match guys messing with Moxley's cool vibe.

I mean, Allin's fine but he's perfectly fine without becoming a Moxley sidekick. That doesn't help anyone.

I would also be fine with the incredibly rare "loose alliance of guys who will occasionally back each other up but aren't a stable"

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Davros1 posted:

They really needed to air that MJF promo. In it, he revealed that he hired The Blade, The Butcher, and The Bunny to attack Cody

God, I hope their gimmick is pro-wrestling Metal Gear Solid mercenaries rather just another cult

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

karmicknight posted:

It's cults and factions all the way down and that loving rules.

I feel like someone needed to sit Brandi and the Bucks down and go "OK, you know you're both running spooky cult storylines in your divisions, right? Should you maybe change one of them? Or have them tie together?"

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Gaz-L posted:

I won't be happy until there's a los ingoberanables de aew

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

In fairness he was fat and weird for some of that.

I SAID he was underrated, didn't I?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Gaz-L posted:

I feel like someone needed to sit Brandi and the Bucks down and go "OK, you know you're both running spooky cult storylines in your divisions, right? Should you maybe change one of them? Or have them tie together?"

I wouldn't call Brandi and Kong's gimmick a cult. Spooky, yes, but not a cult.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Neodoomium posted:

I would also be fine with the incredibly rare "loose alliance of guys who will occasionally back each other up but aren't a stable"

Its just personal tastes really because I can't think of much that would cool me on Moxley quicker than putting him with Havoc and Janella.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Get Havoc out of here

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I thought I would really like Janela, but he's a bit too lovely of a wrestler to appeal to me.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Pollyanna posted:

I mean, Brandi told someone to join them and then they had someone else devote herself to them and sacrifice her hair as a tribute and then leave with them. It was kind of culty.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

Tired: Haunted Brandi's Mystery Machine is a cult
Wired: Haunted Brandi's Mystery Machine is a lifestyle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Wouldn't it make more sense for it to be Darby, Janela and Havoc?

Havoc is awful, like Jake Hagar levels of bad. Janela and Darby I'm fine with. Just don't see either of them as the "sidekick" Maybe a tag team somehow?