Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

HACK THE PLANET!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

It only took me a year, but I can finally tell the Bucks apart.

Face blindness is super fun.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Hey, they weren't PnP again.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

LUCHA BROS
MEXIKING
CERO MIEDO
MEET US IN THE RING

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Rey Fénix really makes me feel like Rey Mysterio made me feel when I was a kid. Like I can't believe how fast he is.
And smooth. He's like a ballet dancer. All this complex motion just looks effortless.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

AEW trademarked Prince Mysterio a long time ago and it makes me think Rey and Dominic are coming in once Rey's contract is up and If I see Fenix vs. Mysterio in AEW I might die.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

AEW trademarked Prince Mysterio a long time ago and it makes me think Rey and Dominic are coming in once Rey's contract is up and If I see Fenix vs. Mysterio in AEW I might die.
Also he could be Rey Mysterio III or Dom Mysterio, which would mean sun, which would be a cross language pun.

I just want this to happen, is my point.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Tony sounds so in love with wrestling.
Seeing Tony have enthusiasm for the product again just fills me with joy.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Pinche Rudo posted:

I believe Dominic is signed separately from Rey to WWE and they inked him pretty recently.
I'm sad now.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Love that long coat.

It's very Doctor-y.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Has Cody cooled considerably or is it just me?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Okay, cool.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Oh my god, he's doing the thing.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Namedropped AJ.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Marko Stunt is loving over. :stare:

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

How come the Inner Circle never appears together anymore? That first nWo promo they did was money.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Mox wasn't suspended for attacking a ref.

So that's kinda' bullshit.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i will say it was way loving easier to cook dinner while watching wwe because i didn't have to pay attention every minute like with aew
I struggled with this for weeks and I just gave up and moved dinner to 4:30.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

karmicknight posted:

When, because wasn't Mox's antics with Paul Turner what led to that? That being "if refs get attacked you get consequences"
What do you mean?

I'm talking about when he debuted and DDTd everybody and threw Kenny off the poker chips.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

"Wife's boring."

"What?"

"Wife's boring."

Just this one segment. I've enjoyed the rest.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

They really needed to establish who SCU are.

They kinda' just threw 'em on TV and didn't give 'em promo time for a while.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

The fact that Penta could see himself in the ring and be like, "Oh, cool! I'm here!" is all I needed to know about his character.

Kick Daniels' rear end, Penta!

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

Your photos are all really, really loving well-shot by the way!
For real. Are you doing these on a loving phone? Jesus!

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Rhonne posted:

I think they used to be heels, but the Daniels injury forced them to change plans for the tag tournament and made them faces.
It's more than they were heels whose work was so good they became babyfaces, even acting as heels, like Eddy or Moxley, but AEW didn't tell me any of that and just trusted that I'd know it, and I did, but a lot of their crowd super doesn't.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

It's funny, 'cause the Lucha Bros don't get promo time either, but I got their characters kinda' right away.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

lol Ribera shirt.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Things have been getting really sports entertainmenty lately and I hate it.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Spikegal posted:

I love how loving weird the show is. It's great how aew takes chances. Everything in WWE feel so safe in comparison
Yeah, as much as I hate the things I hate about the things I hate, I'm cool with the chances they're taking.

Like, Blood Runs Cold sucked, but at least Bischoff was trying a thing.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Somebody hit the flying nothing.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Pollyanna posted:

Why the gently caress are there 5 minutes of commercials in the last 10 minutes of the show!?
Probably won't be a full 5, but fair, for sure. PiP is okay, but it's the main event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Good show. Not great.

Great ending. Really simple and effective.