Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I finally won TD :toot:

Also I have scum shook :smugwizard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

KANEDAAAAAAAA

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Sandwolf posted:

KANEDAAAAAAAA

TEEETTTSSUUUOOOOOO

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

Amnistar posted:

I feel like you're putting too much faith in the initial read and it is coloring your perception of the game.

Your scum list was the worst in the thread IMO. It very much felt like scum giving 2 trendy options and a random lurker. Like you had me, who you have sat on, AA, which you basically just "yeahed" onto George, and Nep Nep, who is just a random lurker right now.

Add to the fact that I think George made the case in the thread, and it makes me susp of you.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

TETSUOOOOO

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

What is TD?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

TEEETTTSSUUUOOOOOO

hell yeah AA rules

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

MegaZeroX posted:

What is TD?

Thunderdome, I've been writing not good stories for a while and finally, somehow, i've won. I just felt like gushing :blush: I also only skimmed to see that GK and Amni got some weird votes on me, don't like some of the earlier support for my lunch either. Scum_shook.exe active.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

GulagDolls posted:

you aren't

##absorb ruggan

Gulag I have no idea what this does but thank you for being further evidence that as a mod if I give out a day action or will be used day 1.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
DON'T POST AFTER DAY ACTIONS REEEEE

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar posted:

Gulag I have no idea what this does but thank you for being further evidence that as a mod if I give out a day action or will be used day 1.

It’s almost certainly fake, but your conclusion isn’t wrong

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

GulagDolls posted:

you aren't

##absorb ruggan

please dont fake day actions, this is the last warning I will mod kill people who dont because im running a clean game and a tight ship.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

read my role pm wrong

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
but also ##vote gulag for whatever the hell that did

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

congratulations on becoming free of your losertar in the future probably

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

DON'T POST AFTER DAY ACTIONS REEEEE

I’ll eat Crunchwrap supremes until I vomit if it’s real

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Toalpaz posted:

please dont fake day actions, this is the last warning I will mod kill people who dont because im running a clean game and a tight ship.

shoot now imo

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

MegaZeroX posted:

Your scum list was the worst in the thread IMO. It very much felt like scum giving 2 trendy options and a random lurker. Like you had me, who you have sat on, AA, which you basically just "yeahed" onto George, and Nep Nep, who is just a random lurker right now.

Add to the fact that I think George made the case in the thread, and it makes me susp of you.

And your cases are..."these two people voted for me after I claimed I would get recruited by scum and didnt remove them after I said I was joking."

I have 4 people I would vote for, with reasons that are pretty solid in my mind for day 1, sorry if you disagree.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
SMITE THE HERETICS, MOD, OH YE WRATHFUL, BUT BENEVOLENT HOST, STRIKE DOWN THE NONBELIEVERS!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

GulagDolls posted:

read my role pm wrong

no you didn't

[b]#

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

oops hit post on accident

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Would probably be okay voting gulag after that.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

You can absorb me baby 😘

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

>believing scum are going to risk the modkill for th efake absorb action :dawkins101:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

anyway. it only works on day 6.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Pft, I dont know what you are, I just dont like the sound of absorbing someone.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

GulagDolls posted:

>believing scum are going to risk the modkill for th efake absorb action :dawkins101:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

GulagDolls posted:

anyway. it only works on day 6.

gotta keep gulag alive until day 6 now

anyone voting for gulag before then is mod-confirmed scum

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

gotta keep gulag alive until day 6 now

anyone voting for gulag before then is mod-confirmed scum

Yea, pretty much.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Sandwolf posted:

I’ll eat Crunchwrap supremes until I vomit if it’s real

Also if it’s not real?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Mr. Steak posted:

but also ##vote gulag for whatever the hell that did

##vote steak

Steak’s vote here is opportunistic, don’t think Gulag is scum

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GulagDolls posted:

that's a point, but here's another.

the mafia rules and by extension the consequences for breaking them, have always been designed for scum's benefit. of course it would be against the spirit of mafia to do so, BUT i can easily see a scum player being treated allowed more leniency with the rules than a town player.

anyway, regardless of it being a fake or mistakenly used action, it was scummy to try doing something to ruggan right now. so, youre scum

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Mr. Steak posted:

the mafia rules and by extension the consequences for breaking them, have always been designed for scum's benefit. of course it would be against the spirit of mafia to do so, BUT i can easily see a scum player being treated allowed more leniency with the rules than a town player.

anyway, regardless of it being a fake or mistakenly used action, it was scummy to try doing something to ruggan right now. so, youre scum

keep steak alive until day 6

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote gulag

He would risk mk for goofy amnesty

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Amnistar posted:

And your cases are..."these two people voted for me after I claimed I would get recruited by scum and didnt remove them after I said I was joking."

I have 4 people I would vote for, with reasons that are pretty solid in my mind for day 1, sorry if you disagree.

My case on you has nothing to do with voting for me. I had you as town until that bad post.

Leith is because they posted after I explained it was a shitpost and it took me voting for them the next day to get them to give reasons. Since then, they have just lurked. It is a combination of little action and the content they do have is scummy.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Nep-Nep posted:

##vote steak

Steak’s vote here is opportunistic, don’t think Gulag is scum

Wow this is a scummy vote

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

It really is. I am pleased my read isbsupported by further play.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

b-minus1 posted:

Do I ever make good votes d1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

im absorbing you tomorrow