Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote Hal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Leith Maclaine posted:

BTW: What the hell Amni, I got to read all of your stuff now.

I dont know what you're talking about.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

##vote hal

I will not vote gk.

So you're going to do that thing again where you insist people are town without backing it up at all, eh?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar posted:

were you being given posts to post while told any derivation would give you a modkill?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
b- is acting more odd than usual this game.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I think we should look at people that were doing dodgy vote stuff at the end of D1.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Amnistar posted:

I think we should look at people that were doing dodgy vote stuff at the end of D1.

I think you should make a case on someone and vote that player.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Retro Futurist posted:

So you're going to do that thing again where you insist people are town without backing it up at all, eh?

Are you calling him scum? How confident are you GK flips scum?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
GK has been freely executed and will flip end of day!

Votecount for Day 2

George Kansas (9): Amnistar, dmboogie, Anomalous Amalgam, Dragonatrix, MegaZeroX, merk, Anomalous Amalgam, merk, Leith Maclaine, Leith Maclaine, Amnistar, Dragonatrix, Mr. Humalong, dmboogie, Amnistar, Dragonatrix, Hunt11, Retro Futurist, Anomalous Amalgam, Hal Incandenza, Leith Maclaine, merk, merk
Amnistar (3): GulagDolls, dmboogie, Eat The Rich
Hal Incandenza (2): merk, b-minus1, merk, merk
Mr. Humalong (1): Sandwolf, merk, Amnistar, Dragonatrix, b-minus1, b-minus1, Retro Futurist, Eat The Rich, Retro Futurist, Eat The Rich, Sandwolf, Amnistar, Sandwolf, Dragonatrix, merk
Leith Maclaine (1): Nep-Nep, Amnistar, Amnistar
Retro Futurist (0): dmboogie, dmboogie
Hunt11 (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf
Eat The Rich (0): b-minus1, b-minus1

Not Voting (2): George Kansas, Ruggan

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 14th, 2020 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 10 hours, 2 minutes.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

were you being given posts to post while told any derivation would give you a modkill?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Votecount for Day 2

Amnistar (3): GulagDolls, dmboogie, Eat The Rich
Mr. Humalong (2): Sandwolf, merk, Amnistar, Dragonatrix, b-minus1, b-minus1, Retro Futurist, Eat The Rich, Retro Futurist, Eat The Rich, Sandwolf, Amnistar, Sandwolf, merk
Hal Incandenza (2): merk, b-minus1, merk, merk
Leith Maclaine (2): Nep-Nep, Amnistar
Retro Futurist (0): dmboogie, dmboogie
Hunt11 (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf
Eat The Rich (0): b-minus1, b-minus1

Not Voting (8): Anomalous Amalgam, Hal Incandenza, Hunt11, Leith Maclaine, MegaZeroX, Mr. Humalong, Retro Futurist, Ruggan

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 14th, 2020 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 10 hours, 1 minute.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar posted:

We did this. It was Humalong and you. Humalong was scummier. We were WELL on our way to lunching him when you got Post Restricted. So if you disagree with what happened to you, why not push twice as hard back onto the person who was saved by the bullshit?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

##unvote

Since my vote moved to leith for some reason.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

We did this. It was Humalong and you. Humalong was scummier. We were WELL on our way to lunching him when you got Post Restricted. So if you disagree with what happened to you, why not push twice as hard back onto the person who was saved by the bullshit?

This is a really good question.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Retro Futurist posted:

I’m pretty sure I already said thst I believe the claim and think it was a terrible idea to lunch him when he could have given us a result tomorrow.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I like binus as town.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar posted:

Then??? Answer it???

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

Then??? Answer it???

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Ah good, my vote's back on Hal. Was gonna put it there after GK got axed anyway so that's good. I feel like that'll tell us more than Hal will; presuming merk is correct, of course.

Amnistar posted:

Then you should probably answer it.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Got sniped twice over on that one I see.

Dragonatrix posted:

Ah good, my vote's back on Hum. Was gonna put it there after GK got axed anyway so that's good. I feel like that'll tell us more than Hal will; presuming merk is correct, of course.

I swear to God I actually proofread my posts, but you wouldn't think it.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Pretty sure I'm not going to be voting today.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

this is stupid as gently caress. You people pushing Hal are smoking rock. We were so hard going towards lunching someone, they were at like -2, and then WHOA AMNI gets a crazy post restriction! Quick everyone unvote Hum, Amni’s scumclaiming! Oh wait, he’s not scumclaiming. Alright, well, who ever in the world should we lunch today.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

I’m pretty sure I already said thst I believe the claim and think it was a terrible idea to lunch him when he could have given us a result tomorrow.

Maybe but it's pretty unlikely he would have anything useful to report unless he actually did watch whoever is killed.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Who should we lynch then, Sandwolf?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

GK will give us a lot of information via flip so while I wasn't gung ho about it, I'm not unhappy it happened.

Just caught up and I think Sandwolf raises a really good point - that the Amni possession happened sometime around the time that Hum was getting focused heat. I was already suspicious of Hum as well, due to the indecisiveness in last night's town kill. I also agree with merk's earlier assessment that Hum has posted some really iffy cases that seem to push for a vote not based in alignment but frustration.

##vote Hum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

Maybe but it's pretty unlikely he would have anything useful to report unless he actually did watch whoever is killed.

GK is dead there’s no more fruitful discussion to be had there until his flip

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I would still vote Humalong for what it's worth. I just like the Hal case.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

Who should we lynch then, Sandwolf?

Humalong. The original target of the lunch. The one who was saved by someone scumclaiming out of a posting restriction.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Then??? Answer it???

After what happened with IP I don't see what this line of pursuit is going to bring. Amni obviously can't discuss anything about his "episode" more than he already has

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Adventure comes from insufficient planning.

Amnistar posted:

##unvote

You should absolutely avoid killing AA! They are a nice and wonderful person!

##vote Leith Maclaine

You are saying this was a typo?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Leith Maclaine posted:

You are saying this was a typo?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

It's weird that Amni isn't answering the questions directly. Suggests that this is either some extremely weird gambit, or that it's a posting restriction. Any ideas on how this knot could be untied? Flipping Hum could suggest alignment but wouldn't really hard confirm or deny anything.

Amni's stance on AA during possession - is that a meaningful indicator, were AA to flip?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

He’s a “‘wind-up’ watcher” and my role mentions clockwork people and automatons being bad.

hell,

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Dragonatrix posted:

Ah good, my vote's back on Hal. Was gonna put it there after GK got axed anyway so that's good. I feel like that'll tell us more than Hal will; presuming merk is correct, of course.

Then you should probably answer it.

What will lunching Hal tell us?

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Hum is absolutely our best bet between the D1 deadline bullshit, combined with him actively avoiding answering questions ever since, posting utter garbage in an attempt to look good say nothing and then Amni's nonsense derailing that.

Preview edit: loving hell this thread's moving fast now.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Mr. Humalong posted:

Good job Amnistar for diverting attention from me, you may cease with the scum claiming now.

This is the only thing that confuses me about a Humalong lynch. If he's scum doing this, this is a really good post.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Guys Amni obviously can’t talk about any part of the PR or he gets modkilled

@Hal, I’m trying to find a break in the rule somehow to get more info. At least figure out a way for him to like, blink a yes or no at ya

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Ruggan posted:

What will lunching Hal tell us?

On its own, absolutely nothing! That's why I corrected it immediately after.

I am good writer, me.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Dragonatrix posted:

Hum is absolutely our best bet between the D1 deadline bullshit, combined with him actively avoiding answering questions ever since, posting utter garbage in an attempt to look good say nothing and then Amni's nonsense derailing that.

Preview edit: loving hell this thread's moving fast now.

We don't lynch for information. Find and lynch scum.

This is scummy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

Guys Amni obviously can’t talk about any part of the PR or he gets modkilled

@Hal, I’m trying to find a break in the rule somehow to get more info. At least figure out a way for him to like, blink a yes or no at ya

this is a really good question.