Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Just to reiterate, pretty sure doll shenanigans are an SK variation. Being exposed to the cult removed their control and set me on the path to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

two dolls are on this lunch for what it's worth..............

we don't have enough information yet to figure out the implications of that but keep it in the back of your head imo

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am free of doll control. Just dying today so I give no shits.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Also, have no clue who is in the cult. Saw the message that I die today and stopped reading anything else and said gently caress it I'm done.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Amnistar posted:

I am free of doll control. Just dying today so I give no shits.

Amnistar posted:

Also, have no clue who is in the cult. Saw the message that I die today and stopped reading anything else and said gently caress it I'm done.

Are you in the cult or not?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Doll control =/= cult.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I was recruited.

I was freed from doll maker control and as a result I will die at the end of the day.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
What?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I became cult last night.

Side effect doll shennanigans ended and I die at the end of today.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
And you don't know who else is in the cult?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I didnt look. No point.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Amnistar posted:

I didnt look. No point.

Ok, that's a lie.

##vote Amnistar

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
That was an impressively fast response by everyone.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
...or are you claiming now just to save Hunt? ##vote Hunt

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mostly I want the doll maker to lose.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I hope everyone is ready to dance when it is their time to join the show. The process doesn't hurt too much as long as you can ignore all the screams.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Also, I claimed earlier in the day. Pay attention.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Hunt11 posted:

I hope everyone is ready to dance when it is their time to join the show. The process doesn't hurt too much as long as you can ignore all the screams.

bad rp

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Worse than mine?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

whatever your alignment, we can all agree every PR has been loving awful and the puppetlord should be blacklisted forever.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

i am glad to be part of this game that toal has created for us

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
That is just me having some fun before the end.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'm going to assassinate toal with a samurai sword.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hunt11 posted:

This is a puppet master claim, no?

##vote hunt

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Oooh. I hope so.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Sandwolf posted:

This is a puppet master claim, no?

##vote hunt

Everyone will see soon enough.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar tell us who the cult are and we will still allow you to win with the town! Come with us to victory! Down with cultists and clockmakers.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hunt11 posted:

Everyone will see soon enough.

gently caress this game

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

Amnistar tell us who the cult are and we will still allow you to win with the town! Come with us to victory! Down with cultists and clockmakers.

Sadly i do not win with the town any longer and must decline.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Someone hammer hunt please

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Wow, the Hunt train really picked up steam fast here; last I checked he was at no votes at all and now it's already at -1. I can sorta see why, though; Merk's case is decently persuasive and makes plausible enough sense. Hunt's reaction to it being a lot of waffle that looks like he borrowed a nearby shovel is more what's pushing towards it, though.

I'unno, I can't even really point to anyone who strikes me as a possible, realistic alternative. Mega just Kramered in, threw down a vote using reasoning that seems fairly sensible at face value but presupposes things that weren't said, and then hasn't turned up again since. Which is pretty ironic, but doesn't really strike me a being all that scummy right now.

ETR was my only real strong read aside from Hum all game, and that's cooled off very fast since D1. Reasoning there wasn't all that great either, and it doesn't realistically apply now.

Amni's been standing out way too much and that's been gone over what feels like a million billion times.

No one else is really standing out one way or the other to me right now. I feel like I should have a couple ideas considering it's D3, but the vast majority is a big ol' grey nebulous ball. Maybe if there was enough time to reread, but between the proximity to both deadline and Hunt getting hammered there sorta isn't. I'm not opposed to voting for Hunt.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

What an odd day ##vote hunt

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Since people are complaining I will just do everyone a favor and bow of the stage. It should be interesting to see what the final result is.

##vote Hunt

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Retro Futurist posted:

What an odd day ##vote hunt

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

all cult knows is hot chip and lie

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

:redhammer:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
At a thing right now post flip in a few hours

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

As the focus on the investigation died down and a semblance of order was restored, rumour mongers and journalists alike turned to looked inward to find the elusive culprit. All while ignoring responsibility for the mounting death toll that they themselves were causing. Outsiders who couldn’t fit in, or other ostracized people became the target of harassment and violence. That isn’t to say that no good came out of this witch hunt. Among those people cornered and captured by the villagers was a particularly beautiful person who no one really knew. Together, they destroyed it.

Hunt11, Nameless Doll, Cult-Aligned Backup was executed day 3!

Following the execution as the crowd dispersed, one person remained, her face locked in a sorrowful mournful expression. As police sought remove her they found that she was stiff as a statue, and another doppelganger was found.

Amnistar, Valerie Kasper, Town-Aligned Locksmith Cult-Aligned Locksmith Doll ran out of energy and died day 3!

In an unrelated event and much earlier in the day, a roofer slipped and fell from his workplace. To the surprise of everyone there, rather than a dull thud and a splat, Christopher shattered into many tiny pieces.

Ruggan, Christopher Schwan, Town-Aligned Vanilla Town and Doll collapsed and died day 3!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Hunt11 (10): merk, GulagDolls, b-minus1, Ruggan, dmboogie, Anomalous Amalgam, Amnistar, merk, merk, Sandwolf, Retro Futurist, Hunt11
b-minus1 (1): Nep-Nep, Retro Futurist, Retro Futurist
Dragonatrix (1): b-minus1, dmboogie, GulagDolls, b-minus1, MegaZeroX, GulagDolls, b-minus1, b-minus1, Sandwolf, Amnistar, dmboogie, Amnistar, Sandwolf
GulagDolls (1): Dragonatrix
dmboogie (0): b-minus1, GulagDolls, b-minus1, GulagDolls
Sandwolf (0): Eat The Rich, Ruggan, Ruggan, Ruggan, Eat The Rich, Ruggan
Amnistar (0): GulagDolls, Eat The Rich, GulagDolls, Sandwolf, Ruggan, Eat The Rich, Ruggan, Sandwolf, merk, merk
Eat The Rich (0): Amnistar, Amnistar
merk (0): Amnistar, Amnistar

Not Voting (3): Eat The Rich, Hal Incandenza, Leith Maclaine

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 17th, 2020 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 hours, 5 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

For failing to meet the minimum post requirements Merk is up for free execution with an end of day flip.
For failing to meet the minimum post requirements Megazerox is up for free execution with an end of day flip.
For failing to meet the minimum post requirements AA is up for free execution with an end of day flip.
For failing to meet the minimum post requirements Dragonatrix is up for free execution with an end of day flip.
For failing to meet the minimum post requirements Retrofuturist is up for free execution with an end of day flip.
For failing to meet the minimum post requirements Nep-Nep is up for free execution with an end of day flip.