Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Bad form to close the old thread and not link to the new one! Lose two healing surges!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Losem posted:

I mean this is Indiana we let an AIDS epidemic break out because of...poo poo I don't know. You think we care about super flu?

Not with Mike Pence on both cases!

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Lord Of Texas posted:

Holy poo poo, I had no idea that actually was part of Indie Games on Demand... and filled up :stare:

The players were filled up, alright.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Having talked to some industry folks who were planning on debuting new games this year, they have already written off GenCon, though they are hopeful that the delayed Origins might still happen. Seeing as even the most cutthroat right-wing proposals I’ve seen seem to suggest 250+ people gatherings would continue to be banned until after a vaccine is created, even that seems wildly optimistic.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Fellis posted:

HELLO FRIENDS! I'm sure everyone has read the recent announcement, have you heard of the very timely gencon friends discord that was set up recently: https://discord.gg/RRmdxt6

Does this fully replace the GroupMe then?

Klungar fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Jun 24, 2020