Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Figured out family summer plans, going again this year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Dr. Quarex posted:

I am overjoyed that you are coming, as Gen-Con without you would look very different. It would be purely Gamescience nonsense dice as far as the eye can see.

Just weird glyph tokens as far as the eye can see. Truly the worst timeline.

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

That's basically it. I've found the downtown hotels that aren't skybridge to be pretty good too.

I was at the Sheraton City Centre one year, and last year some friends were over at the Hilton Garden Downtown. None of us were hauling lots of stuff so being a 5-10m walk was good, and finding chill tables at those hotels was easier because they were a bit further. Plus the Hilton was caddy-corner from a liquor store. :-)