Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

PokeJoe posted:

are you?

have i ever ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

idk I barely know how to read

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
this watuary addiction is kicking my rear end

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I thinking about “three week water”

the last stretch is a slog

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it’s the 31st

ngl I’ve slipped up a bit. but still a decent refresh, certainly better than if I didn’t do anything at all

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
tonight is my last night out at the bar with the bros where im drinking only water.

this month i've lost 12.6 pounds and my blood pressure dropped enough points that im almost in the normal range (my bloodline is cursed with high blood pressure, but the drinking def did not help).

i'll probably keep watuary going except for wine on saturday date nights out.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

tonight is my last night out at the bar with the bros where im drinking only water.

this month i've lost 12.6 pounds and my blood pressure dropped enough points that im almost in the normal range (my bloodline is cursed with high blood pressure, but the drinking def did not help).

:eyepop: grats bro

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I was unwaterly more than a few times but my main success was that I did not buy a single beer at the grocery store all month. All of my alcohol intake was either outside the home or a few cocktails. I lost probably 5 - 8 pounds? I think I might keep it up too.

My gf "helped" me out by buying me some non alcoholic beer and I gotta be honest some of the local made ones are not bad at all. Tastes better than a keystone light at least

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

the water bottle I bought for work really helps. It's 1 liter and I try to fill and drink it twice a day. doesn't always work but every day at least once. i went on a diet so I can't really claim it's due to this but I've lost like 8 kg.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

holy poo poo bro

who knew water was actually magic

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

water is the universal solvent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

spankmeister posted:

water is the universal solvent