Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that thing happened.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Jerusalem posted:

Are you writing meta-fiction where she demands to speak to the author if her scenes aren't appealing enough?

...dude. You have just given me a brilliant idea. How would you like to be credited?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you should credit the OP of the thread since it belongs to them. i'm only saying this because of how the op Of the thread is rather humble and might not bring it up

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Get a sauce with lots of roasted garlic

Bravado Spice Company out of Houston makes a Carolina Reaper/Black Garlic sauce. Amazing stuff.

https://bravadospice.com/collections/all-products/products/black-garlic-carolina-reaper-hot-sauce

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Cavauro posted:

you should credit the OP of the thread since it belongs to them. i'm only saying this because of how the op Of the thread is rather humble and might not bring it up

Wait...I'd have to choose between Drew McIntyre and Jerusalem? :ohdear:

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Cavauro posted:

i've tried a lot of different hot sauces that are described with lots of intricate details online about how they taste, but when i try them, they taste extremely similar and i couldn't tell you which one is which if i didn't know. i don't understand stuff like "this one is so sweet" or "that one is very tangy." i wouldn't care if you hit me with whatever the roulette wheel lands on between texas pete, secret aardvark, cholula, louisana, frank's redhot, crystal, matouk's, and a few others that i don't remember. everything is just fine. whgat should i do. if you tell me to kms as a great joke i'll do everything in my power to have you removed from here.

Are you asking for hot sauce recommendations or are you asking for advice on dealing with the existential crisis of not minding a variety of hot sauces?

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Hot sauce is good but if you have it you’re mostly going to just taste hot sauce. It’s a good flavor but it’s not for everything or everyone.

I am interested in the really painfully hot ones, but I am also afraid

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would like to have an army of hot sauces that taste significantly different that I might care to pick one over another one, and i need help from every anime character in existence

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

I discovered this in my fridge a couple months ago like a year or two past the expiration date and it was still quite delicious, though not actually hot at all:

https://www.bjs.com/product/wellsley-farms-thai-chili-sauce-30-oz/3000000000000875586

There's some dickheads reselling it on Amazon for like 30 bucks a bottle, for some reason.

I've been meaning to buy a big container of Gochujang and just putting that on everything, haven't gotten around to it yet though.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

There’s

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

coconono posted:

There’s

I thought it was just 1 but then I realized it's multiple vendors so I changed "a" to "some" and forgot the rest. I'm gonna leave it that way now, because I'm still out of hot sauce.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Brut posted:

I thought it was just 1 but then I realized it's multiple vendors so I changed "a" to "some" and forgot the rest. I'm gonna leave it that way now, because I'm still out of hot sauce.

lmao I didnt mean to grammar police you. I was just bein weird.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

I made some excellent pancakes tonight using buttermilk. If you’re not using buttermilk, you’re missing out

Cavauro posted:

i would like to have an army of hot sauces that taste significantly different that I might care to pick one over another one, and i need help from every anime character in existence

Hot Sauce Protagonist sounds like a great anime

Everyone, make up an anime name

Captain Magic fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Jun 6, 2020

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
drat they outta call this Red Dead Depression lol

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Thank God the Masterpiss Players are archived

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can you play the switch mario party online? i want to ask on here because if you get an answer to a question here it feels more fun, even at the very high risk of getting no answer. that part doesn't matter

plus, i'm going to order the thai and korean sauces

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Jun 6, 2020

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
It looks like you can play the minigames online but not an actual board game of Mario Party

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I wish the shark game was multiplayer
Coop boat cop beat downs.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

can you play the switch mario party online? i want to ask on here because if you get an answer to a question here it feels more fun, even at the very high risk of getting no answer. that part doesn't matter

plus, i'm going to order the thai and korean sauces

I do not know the answer to this but we should play Mario Kart sometime, I like to drive around real fast

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm too fuckin lovely. shetty diapey

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Me too, I would like to lose against some wrestle goons

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

coconono posted:

I wish the shark game was multiplayer
Coop boat cop beat downs.

So Man-eater 2: Man-eaters.

Multiple cities, an entire archipelago to swim and devour your way through. Man-eater Online, complete with actual SharkCards.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

You can play the Nintendo Online old games 2 player online if snyone wants to play some snes

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Man I should have double-portioned that lasagna. That was nice!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i can't control myself at 200cc. many of the tracks feel very nicely designed for 150 and i did not learn to brake and so on. i don't like it. Vote for me

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

i spent 2 months in the hospital as a kid and they had nintendo so i got to spend a lot of that learning how to snake in kart 64. but the only other game that worked well in for me was ds. it is fun to drive in the little karts with mario and all his friends. he has a lot of friends nowadays.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'll probably pick that up in july unless another cool wrestling show comes up. I def gonna get out and support more. Need to smell some people.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
It's always a good time to watch Brazil

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Playing the shark game. Nam nam nam I’m a shark.

Sure wish you could remap the bite button to X, drat

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the DS mario kart is still the best one that exists

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/ateliermatangi/status/1269069706486407168?s=19

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I personally know the mind behind For The Honor in this so everybody get in on this bundle.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Marty cart switch is best played in 150cc, the tracks are literally designed for that speed. 200cc is a bad gimmick mode, no self respecting player thinks it's anything but that. Race with me camario

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

thieves like us - good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my controller is broken and my little brother was playing.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

That bundle is worth it for Night in the Woods alone. I threw 30 at it.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

ChrisBTY posted:

That bundle is worth it for Night in the Woods alone. I threw 30 at it.

NitW has Gregg aka my the game character so like my boyfriend that I almost asked him if he knew anyone on the team lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The creator of night in the woods was publicly accused of being a serious abuser and ended his own life after that came out, so it's been something i feel weird about getting into but i guess i will have a look eventually. the team was more than that one guy so i probably should have phrased that differently but idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i need my 'joy cons' to quit acting up if i'm going to play some real mario cart. i think the right stick keeps slightly pushing downward by itself which stops your vehicle. Big no no

why do the joy controllers cost 100 dollars

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Jun 7, 2020