Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Total Meatlove posted:

Cop just scored a goal and definitely broke his bollocks running full speed into the post

https://twitter.com/pieandbov/status/1334599105486721025?s=21

“What a fantastic ball that is” - Not that guy’s Doctor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

lmao

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Correct me if I’m wrong but the Arse literally needed a 1-0 win to go to the final and they hosed that up?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I bet Arsene Wenger could do a job

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

blue footed boobie posted:

I’ve looked at Everton’s squad and this is insane.

compare the starting XIs, use code tags, do it, come on

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Shrapnig posted:

I agree but but Tierney is probably the better footballer when he isn't injured, which is always.

How would you even know this? How many games at a high level has Tierney had compared to former Barcelona and PSG player Digne.

I think the only one we can all agree on is Leno over Pickford and Gabriel over Mina or Holgate.

Which means Arsenal’s squad is poo poo

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I love keepers having to take pens gently caress yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sandwolf posted:

I love keepers having to take pens gently caress yeah