Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

this forum is dead because all the posters are a bunch of transphobes that use the ps4 web browser to post slurs online (i caught up on the fprum drama today, please like and subscribe for more content)

Done and done. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

You seen this? You heard about this? It seems the new “Xbox Series X” is gonna be pretty big.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Me in 2015: Xobx oboe one x tards btfod. I'm playing the witcher 3 at 15 fps on dual so i 2080s that inly set me back 3000dollars praise lord cd project red. And I have the right kind of ram..with purple led lighting thats to corsair.

Me in 2019 post woke SA awakeing: actually the Xbox one ex series x has really tasteful green led lights on the xbox in the cooling fan. In fact the hue matches Dom the Dominatorsn tasteful cod piece and dreamy green eyes. An xbox x series x one two scarlet exclusive skin btw.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Could god make a playstation so huge that even an xbox couldn't be bigger?