Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Happy Holidays, from our forums family to yours!

Nut Heather Papps Goons Are Great Kaiser Schnitzel Death Sext Alnilam
Snowy Barking Gecko Fleetwood Crack FluffieDuckie owlhawk911 Manifisto
SweetWillyRollbar Hamjobs Prepuce Repurposed City of Glompton Robot made of Meat Magic Cactus Dope Fiend Killa GPixaal Mr. Dick Dads Dip Cup Mocking Quantum Vanisher Luvcow TVsVeryown albany academy ChubbyChecker Hugh Malone Stoner Sloth Olive!
Uxzuigal
and me, Pot Smoke Phoenix

Snowy's friend FluffieDuckie's friend Maggie: Death Sext's friends: Dope Fiend Killa G's friend Ziggy Mocking Quantum's friends Pot Smoke Phoenix's friend, Nimbus aka Nim-Nim aka Numbles aka -=(NIMBUSSS!!!)=- aka flying Num-Numz :rip: Alnilam's friend Tina Dick Dastardly's friend: Chewbacca, aka Chewy, aka Boopie, aka Boop, aka Bupu Luvcow's friend the Hound owlhawk911's friend Rainee Olive!'s friend, Lucy Uxzuigal's friend Pixaal's friend, bear
Goons Are Great's friends, Queen Brunhilde and her colony

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Dec 20, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
Thanks PSP and everyone else in BYOB! I hope y’all have the finest holidays possible and a lovely new year.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Pirate Jet posted:

Thanks PSP and everyone else in BYOB! I hope y’all have the finest holidays possible and a lovely new year.

Thank you!

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Dec 20, 2019

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

Pirate Jet posted:

thank you, you too!

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Enjoy some mad pictures, friends!!

owlhawk911
Nov 8, 2019

come chill with me, in byob

merry holidays movie people! watch a nice Winter Solstice film for me :)

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Hope everyone has a nice time watching their favorite holiday movies, even if that one guy is in otherwise good movie Home Alone 2

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

happy holidays :byob1: :weedass:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

whats everyones favorite movie? i like twin peaks fire walk with me. runner up persona

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Thanks buddy, happy holidays to you too

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

whats everyones favorite movie? i like twin peaks fire walk with me. runner up persona

Blade

nut
Jul 30, 2019

alien is my favourite film and CD is my favourite subforum to say it in finally

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Live posting from the new star wars right now and even though I don't kbow what CD thinks of the movie, let me state very clearly here in the holiday cart that Chewbacca is loving fluffy

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Goons Are Great posted:

Live posting from the new star wars right now and even though I don't kbow what CD thinks of the movie, let me state very clearly here in the holiday cart that Chewbacca is loving fluffy

i would love to brush him

e:

nut posted:

alien is my favourite film and CD is my favourite subforum to say it in finally

i love alien! one of my favorite science fictions, and also one of my favorite horrors. the only problem i used to have with the film was that i didn't think the characters sounded smart enough, but of course that was only because it totally went over my head they're basically driving a tow truck not the goddamn magic school bus lol. Obviously that doesn't bother me anymore.

also, I'm one of those jackasses who loves Alien but does not like Aliens. :D

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Thanks buddy, happy holidays to you too

Blade

Wesley Snipes is very cool

DOPE FIEND KILLA G fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Dec 20, 2019

nut
Jul 30, 2019

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

also, I'm one of those jackasses who loves Alien but does not like Aliens. :D

who would've thought that coming all the way to CD would've brought us closer 2gether

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Where's the PHIZ thread, you cowards?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

nut posted:

who would've thought that coming all the way to CD would've brought us closer 2gether

a byob success story! :hfive:

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Teenage Fansub posted:

We only posted threads where we got explicit mod clearance, as we didn't want to make the impression of a forum invasion and I'm actually not sure if we asked PHIZ already, psp or al surely know and we can fix that if they gave permission and we just missed making the thread :unsmith:

FluffieDuckie
May 11, 2005

Goons Are Great posted:

We only posted threads where we got explicit mod clearance, as we didn't want to make the impression of a forum invasion and I'm actually not sure if we asked PHIZ already, psp or al surely know and we can fix that if they gave permission and we just missed making the thread :unsmith:

Alnilam asked for permission in mod forum. Maybe the PHIZ mod was napping.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Teenage Fansub posted:

It is not yet Christmas, and I have sent a message to afar; perhaps it may yet happen...

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

We already had crazier christmas miracles this year, like ButtTheShitmanFart browsing

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Goons Are Great posted:

We already had crazier christmas miracles this year, like ButtTheShitmanFart browsing

OMG can you believe it?

Santa might deliver him on his sleigh!

TO POST!

on BYOB...

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

Merry holidays folks! Hope St Nick brings you many good and/or terrible movies to discuss this year friends! Stay safe and have a chill and excellent time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Happy Holidays to you too, BYOB.