Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Hello welcome to Shark DEn OP I would like to propose to you my new product, a small cube with a small door in the middle that when's opened *holds cube to ur face and opens the door* you can see has a small man inside *removes small man and places him on small surgical table, the small man giggles like the pillsbury doughboy.* this small man, when opened *holds up small scalpel* as you will see *cuts open small man's big bouncy belly ; he giggles like the pillsbury doughboy* contains *picks up small surgical table and holds it up to your face* yet another small object

*removes small object from the man ; he giggles like the pillsbury doughboy*

As you can see it is a post in BYOB about weed smell which has been fermenting in this small man

Now tell me what do you notice about this small man?

*you look down and gasp cuz this small man is very familiar*

Yes OP that's correct, this small man is a boxed up, customized to order, very small version of you who will grow posts inside of him of him when you're too busy to think up good posts yourself and you can then remove these posts to make use of

But don't worry OP, he is in fact recyclable *puts small man in small blender and hits the blend button, there is a giggle like the pillsbury doughboy vibrating out one last time*

Since the small man is comprised mostly of highly energetic cells harvested from radium code, he can be drunk down after use to offer a small increase in posting ability for 24 hours (side effects include naseau, confusion, and in very rare cases, mistaking Coupons and Deals for BYOB)

*puts glass of blended small man in front of you*

I hope you like my idea and will fund it OP goodbye from Shark Den

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

tradjik posted:

I have an idea for a product

it's called lemon schumpty

it's gonna be lemon flavoured

pls don't steal

That's cool if you want to collaborate we can become partners and combine schumpty with my small post gestating man for lemon flavor and schumpty

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Did you say...

*removes glasses*

Coupons and Deals???

I said it in a really fast voice like the micromachines guy so I thought u wouldn't hear

----------------

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

tradjik posted:

I read this really fast and now I need 2 chill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X4Fy8YqysY

----------------