Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

nut posted:

hello sharks and dragons my name is Nut and i am the founder and c.e.o. (chief environmental oppah gangnum style) of Talking-into-an-Oscillating-Fan Enterprise and Sons L.L.C., you might be wondering why i sound weird and cool like Zordon from the power rangers, and for 100 000 dollars in exchange for 5% equity in my company, I'll let you find out

intriguing idea, but personally what i'm more interested in is targetting the considerable portion of the market who buy your product not for the intended purpose but rather so they can blow the fan up the bottom of their oversized t-shirt to become a large inflatible person. thats where the big money is here. i'll give you five bucks for a 100,000% stake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU