Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tradjik

I am shy to pm mods but to any mods reading this thankyou for keeping these forums running you are doing great work! and don't stress if ppl get mad bcos rules are hard to follow sometimes but they are important to keep us civilised I guess! thanks you from tradjik xoxo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tradjik

Goons Are Great posted:

You won't believe how many innocent souls we capture in our little place of friends and joy just by luring them with genuine love and chill vibes, we're like the devils of chill

Now you have to endure nothing but lovely posts and fun jokes and the best pet pictures and videos you'll ever find and if you ever decide to leave we will take our revenge by accepting your decision and be happy during your inevitable return

tradjik

Burt Sexual posted:

Had my in-laws xmas party today. 13 toddlers running and screaming, extremely unchill. Cracking a few brews for byob rn. Thank god it’s over! My son is like...dad...dad...can we goooo....

Gotta put in the time sometimes.

I won a bingo prize and my daughter picked out a Tierra of butterfly’s for me. Lol

I can't imagine how I would deal with that. My family has 3 kids (none mine) and it's like the perfect number for being able to chill while they still have a good time.

tradjik

owlhawk911 posted:

oh nice, real instruments are way cool. i just use ableton cause it fits in my laptop, but i got a buddy with a piano and a couple guitars

nice dude I use ableton too

you should share some of your music in the music thread

tradjik

didn't see these bfore I posted. very chill christmas vibes. love your drum patterns too

tradjik

Burt Sexual posted:

Wealth? My balls are very inexpensive

cheap stuff that looks awesome is some of the best stuff

tradjik

that's a lot of sorrys

tradjik

nothing's happening just byob being byob

tradjik

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Oh God. I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have inserted myself!

you're good, man. don't be sorry for posting

tradjik

let's have a sorry orgy sorry I'm being too forward sorry again

tradjik

sorry for saying sorry so much, i just get so sorry when i say sorry

tradjik

hamjobs posted:

Real talk: I have bad anxiety and apologize for apologizing a lot.

same I'm making fun of my past self

tradjik

byob is a self correcting colonyship floating through the interstellar void as it stares back

ty heather papps u da bes

tradjik

I'm sorry I went to work today.

i believe in you

tradjik

I'm just glad I have tomorrow off. I really need to stop working behind the bar. I'm awful at customer service. Brewing license in February. Hopefully

i've heard it can be soul crushing. if you can't do it let them know you need to do some different less customer focused tasks

tradjik

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

...apologizing for its forwardness as it does so

**the Void averts its gaze. You feel bad and take critical damage in the form of guilt!**

as the days get longer/shorter depending on what side of the colonyship we on, the days/nights get crazier and the void gets closer to breaking through and... screaming

tradjik

and then apologising for taking so drat long

tradjik

want to post with that wife

in a non flirtatious, respectful manner

tradjik

Burt Sexual posted:

Her av would include copious amounts of leopard print I can only assume.

this triggers me, i was talking to a girl last week who wore lots of leopard print and she hosed me up a bit with her love games

tradjik

i am easily hosed up though, wearing my heart on my forehead

tradjik

Koalas March posted:

Hello I would like to chill

hi! where do you mod? do you do many cool crimes? do you have any rear end in a top hat pets?

tradjik

xcheopis posted:

:confused:
I've already posted, though.

i chuckled at this post, we all a bit crazy

tradjik

cats are good pets because they give you toxoplasmosis gondii which makes you more outgoing and kinda strange (always a good thing) and they also teach you to deal with simple rejections and to respect boundaries

dogs are good pets because they have complete loyalty and require you to walk them which improves both mental and physical health

i love pets

tradjik

Liquid Communism posted:

Dogs are awesome because even if nobody else in the world likes you, they will never, ever stop being happy to see you.

i'm more of a cat than a dog, but I'm happy to see you, stranger

tradjik

lizards and snakes teach us that even the most cold blooded killers can eventually accept love and learn not to bite the hand that feeds them

tradjik

pigeons teach us that not every animal has a lesson to give

tradjik

Liquid Communism posted:

Cats are cool and good too. I miss having them.

i'm sorry for your loss

tradjik

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

I made brownies for my friend's party tomorrow and am painting my mom's xmas gift so I'm feeling p chill right now

nice one. are they special brownies or just regular tasty treats?

tradjik

xcheopis posted:

Turtles teach us that all problems in life are best dealt with by retreating into a hard shell.

oblong turtles teach us that just bending your neck a little can quite often be enough, also that being slow is awesome but sometimes you gotta snap poo poo up while it's there

tradjik

tradjik

Burt Sexual posted:

No one got my joke with the dice :(

i generally don't get jokes

it sounds like a joke but it's really not

tradjik

xcheopis posted:

I will be your "sometimes a bit slow on the uptake" buddy.

*hi5* thanks buddy ur a cool poster

tradjik

xcheopis posted:

If a little slow. :yayclod:

it took me 3 psychotic breaks to get to the top of the snail pile and I'm munching on them leaves now omnom except they make me sleepy

slow is safe

tradjik

xcheopis posted:

Probably better than being an oracular slug.

gotta be careful of them birds if you wanna speak from the seat of your mind. some people hate truthsayers

tradjik

also that one parasite that makes u look more tasty. metaphors are only good to a certain extent

tradjik

Mungo from across the international date line. Although it is noon here. But I just woke up.

Edit: Merry Xmas Eve

morning/afternoon, SWRb. sleep ins can be great. how ya feeling today?

tradjik

i love mods and i love byob let's be chill 2ge4

tradjik

Stoner Sloth posted:

hi KM and LC and DJ adn all the other mods and posting pals itt - hope you are all getting to chill and relax and enjoy your holidays soon!

it's a hot Christmas but fortunately it falls in between two heat waves here so not as bad as it could have been!

anyways those are some excellent cats and dogs! it's a bit of a sad one for me on that front as we had to put my brother's 21 year old staffy Tiger to sleep on my birthday a few months back - he was the bestest boy and a big fat party animal.

anyways I miss him and gonna have a few drinks and remember him tonight - hope you all have good and safe Xmas eves my friends!

sorry to hear about this dude. my kitties are almost 12 now and I'm very scared to lose them. one has diabetes but he's a trooper

tradjik

"r u really a cat u smell like dog"

cute doggo! I will post my cats itt on thursday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tradjik

Jaded Burnout posted:

Chilllll star zooooone

hi jaded burnout thx for not being too jaded or burnt out to help look after the forums