Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

Burt Sexual posted:

My kids will see their grandma this xmas for the first time in three years and they are bringing bf/gf to meet her!

this is great, these kinds of experiences can be really memorable in the long run

Burt Sexual posted:

Sure we got a super secret mod fun post thread.

giving byob access to this alleged thread would be extremely chill and good, I cant see what could possibly go wrong

make us all mods haha

we would envelop the forums in 1000 years of chill darkness dankness

haha

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

charity rereg posted:

edit oh no wrong thread :ohdear:

it's ok, also fortunately this kind of thing can be handled, don't stress about it too much

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

the ham smuggling thread I recollect as being v good

we're erratic I admit, but sometimes things come together and it's p good

e:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3851866

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Dec 22, 2019

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

one is the chilliest number that you'll ever do
two can be as chill as one, it's the chillaxest number since the number one

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

a sandwich cannot stand unless there is 2 things and a thing inbetween

i will accept a breadbowl with a lid, this is now canon

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Counterpoint: open faced sandwiches

you mean a salad?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Stoner Sloth posted:

hi KM and LC and DJ adn all the other mods and posting pals itt - hope you are all getting to chill and relax and enjoy your holidays soon!

it's a hot Christmas but fortunately it falls in between two heat waves here so not as bad as it could have been!

anyways those are some excellent cats and dogs! it's a bit of a sad one for me on that front as we had to put my brother's 21 year old staffy Tiger to sleep on my birthday a few months back - he was the bestest boy and a big fat party animal.

anyways I miss him and gonna have a few drinks and remember him tonight - hope you all have good and safe Xmas eves my friends!

aw man sorry to hear that, I will drink one in his honor.

welcome mods and modpets!

Manifisto

okay the dice thing rules

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

I hope posting art is acceptable, please be kind this is a wip for my mom

>inventory

it is a very nice art ty, occasionally in byob people will start a cyoa by just posting an art, it is fun

ty nesamdoom!