Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Hey Burt.I like your modding style. I hope you have a good holiday season.

Edit: I am glad to hear your brother is a cool guy the kiddos like. I'll probably never have kids but I really like kids a lot. They always crack me up so I aim to be the fun uncle type like your brother. Even if he has his own kids. I dunno. Enjoy a hot chocolate. Maybe with a nip of booze?

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Dec 21, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Burt Sexual posted:

34 viewers chillen. :(

We are a small but dedicated fanbase. Kind of like people who still listen to Steve Albini projects.

Escape From Noise

I really enjoyed Hacking the drive thru
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3906599&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Escape From Noise

Burt Sexual posted:

It’s my instagram base drawing them in

I have an oddly large amount of followers on Instagram but they're mostly Japanese so I don't think they could really post here. I'm sorry I have failed you BYOB!

Escape From Noise

Luvcow posted:

:confused:

ww2 has been over for a while now. germans and japanese are welcome here

I meant more the language barrier.

Escape From Noise

A soldier separated from their postin' pals on an island of chill. Posting behind enemy limes. No idea that the forums wars are over.

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

i've been doing some of that myself. usually i start out with bass drum and snare like bum chsssh bum-bumbum chsssh, i'll maybe add a hi-hat, like tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik, then in comes the bass: bwow bib bowbowbowbow...pretty cool

I'm a scat man!

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

a sandwich cannot stand unless there is 2 things and a thing inbetween

i will accept a breadbowl with a lid, this is now canon

Counterpoint: open faced sandwiches

Escape From Noise

Whatever is happening I'm so sorry for whatever I did

Escape From Noise

Oh God. I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have inserted myself!

Escape From Noise

I'm in Japan.

People here think I apologise a bit too much.

Escape From Noise

I'm sorry I went to work today.

Escape From Noise

tradjik posted:

i believe in you

I'm just glad I have tomorrow off. I really need to stop working behind the bar. I'm awful at customer service. Brewing license in February. Hopefully

Escape From Noise

Mungo from across the international date line. Although it is noon here. But I just woke up.

Edit: Merry Xmas Eve

Escape From Noise

Edit: bleh. Wrong thread

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Dec 24, 2019

Escape From Noise

What about The Contactor General?

Escape From Noise

Hell yeah. Bob's Burgers is extremely good. Dogs are also extremely good. The ideal sandwich of good things

Escape From Noise

I brewed a West Coast style IPA today at a brewery. Went pretty good. I'm a bit rusty and we hit some hiccups but overall went pretty smoothly. Head brewer's methods are a bit odd but nothing awful. We didn't hit our target gravity but it's just a one off beer so eh. It'll probably taste just fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Bob Ross was an animal...in the sack.