Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

extraordinarily important for positive new year energy to make a henge of some sort

sadly this year due to office cutbacks I cannot afford papercliphenge, but I am looking seriously into what might be done with the dots inside the three hole punch. seems like some powerful henge material there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

the fatted latte shall be sacrificed upon the altar of transcendence, although it needs to be skinny due to some unwanted breakroom commentary by karen

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

making a henge out of dirty coffee cup Deb

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The beastest of henges on solstice *charges like dragon ball z but NO screaming* check out these freaking rocks all propped up lmtao

Manifisto

the crowd hefted their hostess sno-balls in hand, watching the chosen one with a fervent intensity

"the lottery is wrong," cried nancy. "this tradition we follow blindly is naught but hate and cruelty."

the crowd paid her no heed, advancing upon tessie.

"PLEASE GOD WILL NOBODY--"

"seriously, take it down a notch," said tessie. "it's weird, I know, but I'm high as gently caress and honestly after last year I have a craving for sno-balls like you wouldn't believe"

ty nesamdoom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Perhaps this year my dream of making a butt-henge will become a reality.

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Mr. Dick's gallery is a giant dreamachine with the rotational speed of the strobe determining the amount of light allowed through the windows. At 2 a.m. the day after the solstice, the dreamachine is shut down and the rotor is rewound. The device finally gets back up to speed at the summer solstice.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

stonedhenge :rznv:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

owlhawk911 posted:

stonedhenge :rznv:

nut

i nervously sit in the breakroom, feeling a drip of perspiration slide down my spine

Karen remains by the whiteboard, tallying our blind vote.

it seems like they want more blood

will i finally chirp up amongst the pack

aren't the henges on the breakroom door enough

Carthag Tuek

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

make sure you put a bowl of rice porridge out or your cows milk is gonna turn (or your family might die, its a euphemism)

*crying openly*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
In about 2 weeks I will be actually visiting the authentic Stonehenge and will think of this solstice and thread when I am there

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Carthag Tuek

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

remember to fart into the ground, it nourishes the henge

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Krankenstyle posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Krankenstyle posted:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Krankenstyle posted:

I'm sure BartTheShitmanFart would agree.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

i nervously sit in the breakroom, feeling a drip of perspiration slide down my spine

Karen remains by the whiteboard, tallying our blind vote.

it seems like they want more blood

will i finally chirp up amongst the pack

aren't the henges on the breakroom door enough

Escape From Noise

Earnestly trying to explain that I scheduled the conference room weeks ago for this ritual and God drat it Jerry! If there was an issue with my scheduling paperwork why couldn't you just have let me known about it instead of only letting me know now?

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
i washed my car today :shrug:

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Chinatown posted:

nice humblebrag

cda

by Hand Knit
i washed all of my cars today. my many cars. as i do every solstice

Manifisto

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Earnestly trying to explain that I scheduled the conference room weeks ago for this ritual and God drat it Jerry! If there was an issue with my scheduling paperwork why couldn't you just have let me known about it instead of only letting me know now?

ty nesamdoom!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Chinatown posted:

That's cool I like it

nut

on any solstice, i play yu-gi-oh cards with my friends (by myself) all day and with each flip of the card i pray to big Jeezu (the big Jinzo in the sky) that the card activates in real life like in the yugioh television universe. i wish tessa was my girlfriend and grandpa was my granda, i wish my mirror force cascaded over my celtic guardian and i wish i could joke around with joey and tristan, pulling pranks and trading friendly barbs. i wish i could see the cerulean pools of blue in the eyes of the mighty white dragon but do not get it twisted i do NOT wish yugi himself continued to exist in the universe instead i would displace him i don't think we'd vibe and i wish kuriboh was real

sb hermit

nut posted:

on any solstice, i play yu-gi-oh cards with my friends (by myself) all day and with each flip of the card i pray to big Jeezu (the big Jinzo in the sky) that the card activates in real life like in the yugioh television universe. i wish tessa was my girlfriend and grandpa was my granda, i wish my mirror force cascaded over my celtic guardian and i wish i could joke around with joey and tristan, pulling pranks and trading friendly barbs. i wish i could see the cerulean pools of blue in the eyes of the mighty white dragon but do not get it twisted i do NOT wish yugi himself continued to exist in the universe instead i would displace him i don't think we'd vibe and i wish kuriboh was real

banishing this fruitcake to the shadow realm since it was the only white elephant gift left unopened (but everyone knew what it was anyway)

this is the night to sacrifice my soul in order to invoke the ancient evil forces of alchemy for a last minute baby yoda figurine with matching soup bowl

sb hermit

my hand moves over the tarot board by an ethereal force. is this where my reward lies?

"siri, start voice recording!", I scream hysterically. I study my movements and call out letters until the tendrils that smother my hands lose their grip, taking an indescribable part of my being that is still missing to this day

I start transcribing, and come to "TAMAGOTCHI DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CODE GOOGLE PLAY" before realizing my folly

Manifisto

el dorito posted:

my hand moves over the tarot board by an ethereal force. is this where my reward lies?

"siri, start voice recording!", I scream hysterically. I study my movements and call out letters until the tendrils that smother my hands lose their grip, taking an indescribable part of my being that is still missing to this day

I start transcribing, and come to "TAMAGOTCHI DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CODE GOOGLE PLAY" before realizing my folly

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Forcing my family to include Tió de Nadal in their holiday celebrations in the hopes that it will help summon legendary forums member Butt The Shitman Fart.

sb hermit

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Forcing my family to include Tió de Nadal in their holiday celebrations in the hopes that it will help summon legendary forums member Butt The Shitman Fart.

Asking for a six hour probation at the apex of the winter solstice to summon legendary forums member Butt The Shitman Fart

sb hermit fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Dec 22, 2019

Truman Peyote

I dunno if I want to be involved in the henge. Things are still pretty weird between Karen and I after the equinox

Escape From Noise

Having a mandatory meeting with HR for repeatedly asking my coworkers "Is that a Yule Log in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?".

Escape From Noise

Being told to clean out my desk for opening the meeting by asking the HR rep "Is that a Yule Log in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?".

sb hermit

Not sure how I feel about getting that new, better paying job with the same responsibilities of the previous job after asking the interview team "Is that a Yule Log in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?".

nut

trying to explain to my grandma that she has to call me Yami Yugi for all of the solstic but she keeps thinking it's one of the sides at dinner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nut posted:

trying to explain to my grandma that she has to call me Yami Yugi for all of the solstic but she keeps thinking it's one of the sides at dinner

it is said with great power comes great posts but that feels like a lot of pressure

----------------