Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Aliens real.
Real gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Why, numberoneposter?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Duh.

Didn't you play Perfect Dark?!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Dr. Who SUX

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Aliens are real!..

REAL GAY! :hehe:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

*massaging your temples*
It explains EVERYTHING about the buttholes.

I know my post may be white noise, but God drat, this made me laugh

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Well.....

I mean, I'm p sure aliens are real and ufos have visited...
But.

I don't think they landed in that family's back yard, got out, changed a flat, and peaced out

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Grey ≠ white

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Bula Vinaka posted:

This is not happening. This is not happening. This is NOT happening.

How to disappear completely

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Bad Purchase posted:

remember all those clowns that were spotted in the woods a few years back?

yep, aliens

Hundo P

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

If I had access to profound information I would certainly choose to share it first and foremost with a image board for shitposting Nazis.

Well.... no better fountain of "Plausible Deniability" that I can think of.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Contacts, you stupid idiot!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Interesting; these very links you've posted seem to indicate otherwise?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Sounds like a great minor league baseball match up:
The Seattle Bigfoots vs The Nevada Greys

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I think that teacher must have been thinking of this:

"I am Italian. Because I learned my maternal family had an anglo-saxon background, I said I was 'Engl-"ish"' the Post quoted Columbus as saying.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Chris Pistols posted:

The film Nope is really good and I enjoy it.

Oh, no, it's SUPER good.

I like it better than US.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

NON FICTION.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

deep dish peat moss posted:

I drew this after watching that movie recently

Man, I don't get these New Gen Pokémon

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

So, are like, UFOs actually real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

DIDN'T YOU WATCH THE TESTIMONY??????

It was kinda long, and the parts I did see seemed like the congress lady was doing a bit.