Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

UFO does not equal alien dumbass.

The hubris of mankind will reach the sun.

Didn't someone write something about that once?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Solaris is a good take but also an analogy for dumb rear end Soviet states and now that America won obviously aliens will now be some kind of analogy to whatever.

I hope they have three tits and want to gently caress.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mooey Cow posted:

lol if you think the US military have these super advanced new physics types of propulsion, without doing nothing with it except confuse people for decades.

lol if you think any military does.

They commissioned a report on how they might possibly work and the best they came up with was "uh maybe plasma and general relativity stuff i dunno :shrug: "

The military just barely funds even mundane stuff like the Polywell reactor, because they have bombs to build and people to kill. They don't have time to invent new physics.
The US military has been strapping swords onto their missiles recently so yah.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

imagine an alien sasquatch hybrid :awesome:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i watched a movie where bigfoot was an alien

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014