Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

non-confrontational person who invented shoehorns on the phone: h-hey, I got the prototype...

manufacturer: don’t you love it?! I love it!

inventor: *thinking, “where is the other half?”* ...no haha ya I love it okay thanks bye

inventor then dialling his conductor: I have bad news about tonight’s performance...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Korean Boomhauer posted:

"playing tic tac toe with this dry erase marker on my tv is really cool but i wonder if theres a better way"

-- Robert Video Game

lmbo

nut

nut

Greg Lake looks across the serene water

“this is a very large pond”

nut

before wieners were invented it was just embarrassing to be so late to trends that u were the 15th member of the pen club