Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tradjik

dogs are activity masters and both practice mindfulness as a rule

ty heather papps u da bes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jihad_Watermelon
whatever the gently caress this was, ignore this post guys

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Dec 25, 2019

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I like cats.

I like jelly beans.

I wouldn't shove either up my rear end, so I suppose you have the monopoly on that one...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It is amazing how much effort cats put into hiding their scent by constant grooming and burying their scat to being mindful of the direction the wind is blowing yet a dog will roll around in the most disgusting things.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

tradjik

both are pleasure beings but cats pleasures are a little more complicated

Crypto Cobain

by Reene

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

It is amazing how much effort cats put into hiding their scent by constant grooming and burying their scat to being mindful of the direction the wind is blowing yet a dog will roll around in the most disgusting things.
I grew up in Rhode Island, right near a beach. My golden retriever used to find dead seagulls and roll around in them, just totally smothering herself in dead seagull scent.

And we humans pay $60 for a bottle of perfume. We could learn a lot from dogs imo.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Fleetwood Crack posted:

I grew up in Rhode Island, right near a beach. My golden retriever used to find dead seagulls and roll around in them, just totally smothering herself in dead seagull scent.

And we humans pay $60 for a bottle of perfume. We could learn a lot from dogs imo.

Oh poo poo! Hello there fellow former Rhode Islander!

True, my dog would roll in horrible things and even showed up chewing what appeared to be a dried up human turd (purely speculation based on the size), but I have one cat who simply won't take care of herself and her fur is constantly full of crumbs, dust and lint. We have to groom her since she won't do it. She does bury her turds, however, which is nice.

tradjik

burying turds is pretty darned civilized

El Spider

tradjik posted:

burying turds is pretty darned civilized

have you ever felt the nostalgia of touching yesterday's turd particles and remembered how good it felt to poop it out

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tradjik

El Spider posted:

have you ever felt the nostalgia of touching yesterday's turd particles and remembered how good it felt to poop it out

no i have not gone that deep into my cat persona yet

Crypto Cobain

by Reene
One time my bathroom was occupado (I have roommates) for like 45mins straight and I was going to poo poo my pants so I ran and grabbed my cats' litterbox, dragged it into my room, and took a big role dumparoo right in there. I used the scooper to cover it with sand and bury it a little bit. True story. Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.

tradjik

Jihad_Watermelon posted:

whatever the gently caress this was, ignore this post guys

i want to know what this poster said. censorship is bad

Goons Are Gifts

It was a very unchill post insulting you in capslock and including a racial slur for no reason, which is something that particular rereg has done on multiple occasions in various forums, so I didn't want to leave it up as the first post after the op

tradjik

Goons Are Great posted:

It was a very unchill post insulting you in capslock and including a racial slur for no reason, which is something that particular rereg has done on multiple occasions in various forums, so I didn't want to leave it up as the first post after the op

ok

tradjik

snakes are scary and i don't know what they do because i avoid thinking about them

birds do flying and stealing shiny things and nice sounds and laughing very obnoxiously and bashing baby otherbirds into tree branches but most birds are cute i don't understand them either

Finger Prince

tradjik posted:

snakes are scary and i don't know what they do because i avoid thinking about them

birds do flying and stealing shiny things and nice sounds and laughing very obnoxiously and bashing baby otherbirds into tree branches but most birds are cute i don't understand them either

Australia has the best birds.
Some of my favourites:
Pied currawong
Australian magpie (beautiful music makers)
Crimson rosella (pretty)
Fairy wren
All the cool pigeons and fruit doves
Kookaburra because they are ridiculous birds, like come on, that sound.

tradjik

birds are great but what do they do

i see them fight each other for territory and bring up their young to do the same but i don't "get" them

Finger Prince

tradjik posted:

birds are great but what do they do

i see them fight each other for territory and bring up their young to do the same but i don't "get" them

They are alien. They have their own worldview and we humans are only a tangential nuisance or occasional source of food to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tradjik

Finger Prince posted:

They are alien. They have their own worldview and we humans are only a tangential nuisance or occasional source of food to them.

excellent i love them even more