Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I'm really not into the performing arts, but Shen Yun looks pretty worth seeing, I'm gonna check it out, gently caress you, op.

Every time im in the car and pass a billboard I proclaim SHEN YUN, just like the commercial guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
It has become apparent that I am completely unawares of Shen Yun and it's apparent relationship to the Falun Gong. I should do some research but ehhhhh

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
seriously though im confused. there are a few apparent "serious hot takes" itt, and i dont know what to make of it. Like the Falun Gong are bad to some? But they stand against communism, and communism is bad so im very torn here. Still havent done any research. I think ill just go see the show, for unbiased information of course